trust

Discussion in 'True Love' started by BlueLightRain, Mar 9, 2012.

1. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

I was thinking about the importance of trust in a relationship earlier tonight and I wanted to get some of my thoughts out there. I have had a couple of relationships with girls that were not worth my complete trust recently and now that I am with Melanie, that all seemed like a whole world away. Peace of mind has set me free. Knowing that I can trust Melanie makes me love her more deeply and I have no worries about letting her into my life. Being in love with her is so stress free and easy because we can be so open with each other. I never thought another person could make me this happy! thanks for reading

2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Trust is such an importent thing in a relationship for sure! I am in the same place as you are with the girl I am sharing my life with now. Part of trust is good communication! With my ex wife we did not have this at all and I never felt like there was a lot of trust between us. It felt like I was living with a stranger. With my girl now we have such a close bond and tell each other everything when it comes to feelings. I trust her 100 percent with my feelings and that she wouldn't do anything to hurt me. You are right that when you are with someone that you have that with it does make you happy! It really can open doors for an amazing sex life as well when when both partners are secure with themselves and each other. Suddenly things you could never imagine sharing with someone come out and good times happen!

3. Yancyxx

Yancyxx Member

True love is the mainly wonderful things that can occur to someone, because that is one distributed feeling.When you fulfill someone and fall in love like with him that is not really the true love.Trust is the important part of true love relationship.When you have trust in your partner you are worry free. That must be shared because when the one person in the relationship believes in the other, but the other don’t do this, this leads to problems and probably to broke up. The true love is a friendship. You must to can be not only sweetheart to your spouse, you must be his companion.

4. gina899

gina899 Member

For me trust is important in ANY relationship - love, business, friendship, etc. Anything goes. There doesn't always have to be agreement - but there does have to be honesty and trust.

5. Yancyxx

Yancyxx Member

Trust is very important part in every life. specially in friendship and love.To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.

6. Yancyxx

Yancyxx Member

True Love is not possible without trust in relationship.

7. Singletear

Singletear Members

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for seven years I trusted him blindly I have been an open book to him so I thought he was too but in march i found a love letter he wrote to his ex where he was telling her how much he missed her and that he loved her I didn't get mad I was shocked he says i am wrong for feeling that way I lost the most important feeling I could have for him and that is trust am I wrong I would like your opinion if he would've told me we could have worked it out but he didn't trust me enough to tell me after all he says they are only good friends what to think?

8. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

9. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

Love it seems to me requires the foundation blocks to withstand the test of time, just as a building or structure. Loves building blocks consist of ;Trust, Respect, Communication, and Compassion to coin a few. If you knock one or more of those blocks out of the picture the rest will crumble to the ground eventually and you'll be left with the ruins.

Toker and 6Sailor9 like this.
  10. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well said!!

Toker likes this.