Trump's Response to COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Mar 18, 2020.

1. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

I believe Trump himself will be sent to the same North Carolina Federal prison Madoff spent his last years in. Once all of his frauds are exposed, the laundry list of his cronies will grow, too.

hotwater likes this.
  2. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

With New York State leading the criminal investigations for tax fraud , bank fraud. and other possible charges against the Trump family companies. There first visit will be in the NY State prisons

3. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

A couple of revelations are coming out from a new book that was based on interviews with Trump's White House aides. The book "Nightmare Scenario" was written by two Washington Post Reporters:

- "In the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, Donald Trump advocated shipping Americans who contracted Covid-19 abroad to Guantánamo Bay."

Note that previously, back in 2019, "Trump proposed designating all migrants entering the US without permission as “enemy combatants”, then shipping them to Guantánamo"

- In regards to COVID "“I’m going to lose the election because of testing!” Trump reportedly yelled. “What idiot had the federal government do testing?”

“Uh, do you mean Jared?” Azar is reported to have answered, referring to Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and chief adviser who was in charge of testing.

Trump also reportedly said it was “gross incompetence to let [federal health agency] CDC develop a test”.

scratcho likes this.
  4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I look forward to reading the book cover (no, not cover to cover) just the front and rear cover, and inside jacket for all the good parts.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Report: 881 Secret Service employees contracted COVID-19

(UPI) -- Records show that 881 U.S. Secret Service employees tested positive for COVID-19 between March 1, 2020, and March 9, 2021, according to documents obtained by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington.

The list didn't include names or assignments, it showed that 477 of those employees worked in the special agent division. The branch is responsible for the safety and security of the president, vice president, their families, and other government officials.

Former President Donald Trump and then-first lady Melania Trump both tested positive for the virus in October. Dozens of people who attended Trump-led events before his diagnosis and leaders connected to the White House also tested positive for COVID-19 in the same week.

Trump held large-scale rallies despite public health guidelines throughout the pandemic, and that there were reports of the Secret Service struggling with coronavirus cases.

6. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

erofant, Piobaire, scratcho and 2 others like this.
  7. erofant

erofant Members

This from a P.O.S. that claims to be "all about American jobs." His own manufacturing businesses are offshore - like the ties he makes in China and Bangladesh that David Letterman publicly embarrassed T**** with on national TV. If he's all about "bringing back good-paying American jobs to the U.S." ........ like he claimed ........ shouldn't he have said - "We export goods from the U.S." ????????

The P.O.S. T**** has been a 100% dyed-in-the-wool LIAR his entire life.

scratcho likes this.
  8. erofant

erofant Members

Once again ..................... P.O.S. T**** didn't care about the health and safety of the agents or the people he suckered into going to his rallies. It's ALWAYS about what HE wants - it's about HIM. He's a spoiled child in a 75 year-old body.

scratcho likes this.
  9. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not a praying man, but what if I prayed for --uh-- someone to have a fatal heart attack? Hmm. I wonder.

10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I'd think it would be too fast. Maybe some painful angina, a big open chest bypass, then choke on some of the obligatory green hospital jello, just to add a little comedic relief for the doctors.

scratcho likes this.
  11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, I suppose one should not be too kind to an authoritarian, lying, cheating, un -empathetic, crooked, fool of as human being. Sorry--lost my head there for a minute. :oops:

12. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Got a rating of F if you ask me.

Pres. Biden gets a B+, government is functional but full of gaffes.

13. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

Trump killed 1.4 million Americans ....

Attached Files:

14. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

To be fair, there would have been Covid fatalities no matter what policies were followed…so T probably caused “only” a million excess deaths.