Trump's Response to COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Two possible drugs, either Warfarin or Rivaroxaban - both of which are anti-coagulents !!!

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Nah... Google search. Not sure where it was from.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Incorrect

4. Vladimir Illich

Just shows your ignorance then doesn't it - because I have taken both drugs and have the packets of them here right beside me !!!

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Many hospitals in the region "have reached a point of crisis and are having to make very tough decisions about patient care. The volume being seen in our hospitals still represents the cases that resulted from the Thanksgiving holiday (because people are too goddamned stupid to stay home). We do not believe that we are yet seeing the cases that stemmed from the Christmas holiday. This, sadly, and the cases from the recent New Year's holiday, is still before us."

LA County Paramedics Told Not To Transport Some Patients With Low Chance Of Survival

Ambulances Waiting Up to 8 Hours to Offload Patients as LA County's COVID-19 Hospital Crisis Worsens

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    erofant and Tyrsonswood like this.
  6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Talking about Sars-CoV-2 einstein

7. Vladimir Illich

And as I pointed out pink poodle prat, both drugs I mentioned are anti-coagulents and capable of dispersing blood clots. There is a third, drug which is more fast-acting than Warfarin, - Heparin - have also had this drug prescribed to me when I was first diagnosed with a pulmonary Embolism.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LA county is reporting 83% ICU capacity as of 5th January, and 55% are non covid patients

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAJegQICRAH&usg=AOvVaw0O_SGMXFfP2kF-0L06eF67

It should be obvious, but they would be setting up field hospitals wouldnt they, if any of this garbage in the media was actually true

We have been through god knows how many times in the last year

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

All of which would kill a covid patient, so its a good thing you are not a doctor

You have no clue which proteins the virus is attacking do you? And you've had almost a whole year to read up

10. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Oh you mean like this
    UCI Health Builds Mobile Field Hospital in Parking Lot (spectrumnews1.com)

or this
    Orange County's UCI Opens Mobile Unit in Hospital's Parking Lot Due to COVID Crush of Patients

COVID Forces California to Open Field Hospitals

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

So, the reality of this for me is sort of dependent on a win for democrats in the Georgia run-off. The stimulus that America so desperately needs is heavily related to that race in my estimation.

Further, (and though I think it's beyond the President elect; at least for now) we might see a push for something like a temporary UBI the likes of which Andrew Yang mentioned and continues to be a proponent of in legislation. That would go a long way to strengthen markets/stifle CoViD-19 related economic fears.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That last link is dated December 17th

"Deadline reported that in Orange County alone, a 50-bed field hospital will be built at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital, a 25-bed field hospital at St. Jude Medical Center in Fullerton and a 50-bed field hospital at the University of California-Irvine.

The field hospitals will be housed in large trailers and canvas tents with hard flooring and temperature controls. They’ll have running water"

Score, and extra 125 beds a month ago

Population Orange County: 3.2 million

Can you please actually read the links before you post them

For your next assignment; photos/videos of those beds in the tents actually being used

13. Vladimir Illich

14. Vladimir Illich

Oh really - stupid sod ??? - so explain why the medical profession were administering Warfarin to some Covid patients here in teh uk who also had blood clots, caused by the Covid ???

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

16. wrat1

wrat1 Members

The first link has a nice pretty video for you to watch

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

wrat1 likes this.
  18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

At this point... Trump isn't responding to COVID-19 at all

19. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Did he ever really once it hit and he was wrong...he basically towed his line right from the get go almost have to admire his conviction

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Clickety click

NIH ACTIV Trial of blood thinners pauses enrollment of critically ill COVID-19 patients

The virus is atracking proteins in the body that act as coagulant inhibitors (not the same thing as a foreign substance introduced as an anti coagulant

Some of these blood thinners are killing severly ill covid patients

There are several drug trials that wont be completed until the end of the year that solve the actual problem