Trump's Response to COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walkoflife, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

"It's surrounded by big water" ~ Donald J. Trump

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Strange how those quotes always seem to come back to haunt him…...lol...

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    Tyrsonswood likes this.
  3. Lolz, watch Fauci squirm thanks to Jim Jordan

4. Texas and Florida were supposed to be running out of ICU beds and Florida was supposed to be building a field hospital

How is that going?

5. Tyrsonswood

You mean Gym Jordan, the fucking moron?

Flagme15 and MeAgain like this.
  6. He seems rather articulate, and obviously knew ahead of time how Fauci was going to try to bullshit. Jordan seems at least moderately intelligent

7. Tyrsonswood

Bahahahahhaha....

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

What does that have to do with Trump not being able to find his way out of a sleeping bag? with instructions.....lol...

Flagme15 and granite45 like this.

9. It's got everything to do with it, if all these health officials keep getting it wrong, "experts" that should be more knowledgeable about how many ICU beds their local area actually needs, more so than a real estate mogul. Then what is going on?

You were going on about Florida getting overwhelmed a month ago. So I'm more likely to believe you would have greater difficulty getting out of a sleeping bag than President Trump would

10. Which part of that video indicates Jordan is a moron? Or do you just call people you don't agree with morons? He is in a far more important public position, with greater influence than you are

He raises some very important points many of us want to know the answers to. Why are 1/2 million protesters ok in one context, a few people in a gym not ok

If face masks are so magical, why does anything need to be shut as long as everyone's wearing a face mask?

Could it possibly be that the "experts" aren't telling us the truth, or that they themselves have no idea as to how many transmissions are occurring becuase people are or are not wearing face masks?

11. granite45

granite45 Supporters HipForums Supporter

Baloney

12. You like Baloney, need baloney for your sandwich or something?

Does anyone actually have a response beyond just using the word moron or baloney

What is it, a long 97 days to go for more and more people to ask, hang on a minute, why didn't we just all wear masks instead of shutting down everything and chalking up trillions in debt future generations have to pay back

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  13. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Members

Good question: - Why don't you ???

14. Why don't I like Baloney?

Don't anyone get specific now

15. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Members

Ahh - so you're one of these virulent anti-mask virus spreaders !!!

16. Tyrsonswood

I guess that means something... I don't know what, but something... I guess that is supposed to make me feel bad, was it a put down?

Tell me this. If you are so fucking smart why are you not the ruler of the whole fucking planet. You act like you are, you "know everything", You know more than the doctors, more than the scientists...

But no. you're not. You're kinda like Gym Jordan... Without the "important public position".

Flagme15 likes this.
  17. I don't know man, I've been here 13 years, one of you should have guessed what I do for a living by now

18. Tyrsonswood

Yeah... It's become obvious you live in your mom's basement.

Flagme15 likes this.
  19. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed and Confused Staff Member Super Moderator

Jim Jordan represents an unconstitutionally gerrymandered district, he has stated that he has never heard Trump tell a lie, used an anti Semitic message on Twitter, participated in the illegal assault of a closed Congressional hearing by many Republicans with cell phones in violation of SCIF rules, consistently interrupts congressional testimony and disregards congressional time limits, ignored sexual misconduct while a coach at OSU and has been sued over the incidents and has refused to aid in any investigation, accused the Obama administration of buying up all the ammunition in the Unite States, complained about Obama using executive orders and defended Trump for the same thing, claims rulings by the Supreme Court aren't constitutional, suggested Congressional subpoenas be ignored, he lies in media interviews, etc., etc.

And I'm not getting into his politics...which also suck.

ZenKarma, Flagme15 and Tyrsonswood like this.
  20. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed and Confused Staff Member Super Moderator

Ever notice how Vanilla Gorilla squirms when you ask him a direct question?

ZenKarma, Flagme15 and Tyrsonswood like this.