Trump's Response to COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I've seen that elsewhere, but not on the forums yet...

2. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Does that mean the EU thinks the us is a shithole country?

erofant likes this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yes...

4. erofant

erofant Members

That's funny, Flagme15!!!!! Ironic …………. isn't it??? (Given the turd-in-chief's comment months ago) The world sees us as MUCH LESS, and in a dimmer light than in the past. All thanks to the dyed-blond, sprayed orange skid-mark.

granite45 likes this.
  5. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Most assuredly !!!

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I don't see any of you criticizing President Trump for hoarding all the worlds remdesivir doses

Older American HF members: Young people, please give a shit about this disease, give up your futures so we don't have to hit the treadmill or give up smoking so we are better protected from the virus

Also Older American HF members: remdesivir, yeah, fuck the rest of the world

7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Because this is the first I heard of it.
    But, typical Trump, America first.

8. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He's too F**king late !!! - the UK has already purchased sufficient supplies !!!

9. erofant

erofant Members

In Rump's view, only a few select Northern European countries are "worthy" to be included in his world. The rest of you folks out there are "shithole countries." So Rump thinks you others don't deserve the Remdesivir.

(Don't be too offended …………….. that's his view of 98% of our U.S. population too. If you aren't super-wealthy and running in his circles with the likes of Jeffrey Epstein, you are just cattle in need of "herd thinning." )

Can you imagine Rump inviting the avg. American into his gold-plated (literally) penthouse to hang out and party with him???? (He was "lava-level enraged" at his staff for not protecting him adequately from the corona virus, according to reports from White House staff. This has been widely reported.) So yep - most of us on the earth "just don't fit in" with Rump's world.

10. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

That is what scares me most about 2020 - will Trump again attempt to gather his band of uber-rich buddies and buy the election? Or will this year be the year an honest election takes place?

erofant, granite45 and Flagme15 like this.
  11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I heard a trump supporter say that she is protected from the virus because she is covered in the blood of Jesus.

walkoflife likes this.
  12. Fucking deluded imbecile!

granite45 and Flagme15 like this.
  13. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

14. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

That’s as dumb as the MAGA hat wearing protesters chanting "go back to where you came from" to protesting Lakota's outside of Mount Rushmore....lol..

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  16. erofant

erofant Members

Top quote:
    Hey people ………………pssssst ……………. a little corruption is OK …………….. as long as it's "our guys" who benefit. If it's any other political party than REPUBLICAN - it's a major crime against the Constitution, American justice, our flag, our heritage, democracy, and it's treason too. ( But if it's one of "our guys" they'll get a pardon as long as we're in the White House. )

Bottom quote:
    Just listen to some of the stupid shit the Rump faithful flock of LEMMINGS say. This should come as NO SURPRISE when those un-educated dolts open their yaps. The Lakota were here before there was even a thought of a U.S.A. If everyone should go back to where they came from ……………….. we should ALL pack up & head back to Europe where our forefathers came from. That includes mine - but I don't feel like the Rump dolts do. The U.S. was built by immigrants ……………. and most were hated when they first got here. Irish, Italians, Chinese - (way before Communism hit there), Polish, Lithuanians, Dutch, etc., etc.

I find comfort in the fact that in the end …………. God will correct every wrong. EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM.

hotwater likes this.
  17. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Yes and Boris Johnson got really sick from it, some say nearly died from it, but he still fucked up and is still fucking up England’s response to it.

And by extension causing the unnecessary death of thousands

18. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

Bolsonaro will also spend millions of Brazil's money to make sure it is taken care of. As I'm sure Boris did.

19. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Walk

What 'it'?

20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Panic-buying returns as Melbourne braces for lengthy lockdown
    Hahahaheehee

walkoflife likes this.