Trump's Response to COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Mar 18, 2020.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

There are trolls but we accept them.

There’s one troll in particular who has a shelf-life of just a little over 4 months, once Donald Trump simply goes away when the weather turns cold.

2. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Three articles is three more than you've produced for your pronouncements. Are you a medical researcher? The implicatiions of what you say is that we should increase the distance--to maybe 13 feet. Fine with me!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  3. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

If Trump loses the election, what will VG do for a hobby? Get a life?

erofant and Flagme15 like this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Nah... He's always got the COVID thread and boomer bashing to get is jollies with.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

If Trump loses VG will go on a Walkabout to heal his fragile manhood...lol..

erofant, Tishomingo and Flagme15 like this.
  6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Given Trump's propensity to cheat, challenge elections, and secure Russian aid, nothing is a sure thing.

erofant likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Don't forget the Democrats love for self implosion and in fighting

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So who is everyone's favourite for Bidens running mate.

I'm going to go for Lance Bottoms, Biden can stay at home at she can debate with The Donald

Unfortunately Pocahontas is polling as the favourite, that would be a mistake, he better pick a black lady.....or should I say, whoever is actually in charge of Biden better pick a black lady

9. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Given the really biting anti-Trump ads being run by the Lincoln Project, Right Side PAC, Republican Voters Against Trump and other anti-Trump Republican groups, this condition isn't peculiar to Democrats.

Balbus likes this.
  10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

:laughing:

That's funny... lol

I think he should pick Harris. What say you?

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yep, basically what Shapiro says here in response to his first caller

Code:
    https://youtu.be/6sdzVypsbAs
    On one hand, the events of the last month, I would have said to the left, don't make the upcoming presidential election too much about law an order, Trump will win

On the other hand, and by the same token, Trump has been MIA on the response you'd expect from a conservative politician, a huge missed opportunity

12. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

She'd be my pick. She's African-American, relatively young (55), a woman, smart, has experience in government, and moderate. She'd then have a foot in the door for the 2024 race as the first woman African-American President. People who don't like her because she's a former prosecutor can go vote for somebody else.

soulcompromise likes this.
  13. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

As one of her constituents, she would not be my first choice. Yeah, I voted for her because I had no other choice. I prefer the mayor of Atlanta.

14. erofant

erofant Members

NO!!! You librul snowflake!!!!!! If you had any GUTS (empty heads) like us - you'd tell those pansy libruls to stuff their masks!!! You gotta be tough and DEFEND your Constitutional rights that 'em libruls is tryin' to take away!!!

What?? Momma & Daddy are real sick with Covid-19?? FUCKIN' libruls caused all this!!! It's THEIR FAULT that this Covid-19 is so bad!!! (I'm playing the part of the truly demented and delusional Rump faithful here.)

YES, Flagme15 - you do have the right to wear a mask ..................... and obviously the brains to know the correct thing to do. Congrats on having a well-formed, caring conscience.

Idlewild likes this.
  15. erofant

erofant Members

Harris is smart. You don't get to be the Attorney General of California by being stupid. And what's wrong with a prosecutor?? Aren't they the ones holding criminals responsible and attempting to uphold our laws??

Speaking of criminals ………………. how many has / is Rump going to pardon?? Criminal-in-chief pardoning his criminal cronies and traitors to the interests of the U.S. Even Flynn - who admitted to lying twice to the FBI. How TF does that gain a dropping of charges by fat-ass, waste-case Barr??

16. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Thanks for that, I try.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That was a bit harsh

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

"There aren’t many causes for optimism when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic plaguing the world, especially for those who get infected and experience severe, life-threatening illness.

Now, one of just two potential COVID-19 treatments that’s shown to be effective in trials has been made unavailable to the world – thanks to America.

The Trump administration has announced it purchased 500,000 doses of the drug remdesivir, representing the entirety of global stock."

America’s greedy coronavirus move cuts off the rest of the world

19. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wouldn't I laugh if it was subsequently found to be totally useless against Covid - 19 !!!

20. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Did anyone report that the E.U. has banned U.S. visitors becasue of the virus?

hotwater, erofant and Flagme15 like this.