Trump's Response to COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The mortality rate is obviously not 3.4%, it's closer to 0.3% at the moment, will come down further

Italy has 60 million people, 0.1% of that is 60,000, 32000 dead so far

I put it to you that the virus was going to kill whoever it was going to kill in that time frame

The only thing that's really going to make a difference is if the virus fizzles out by itself, which if it was going to, should have happened by now

Bilby likes this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Sadly every 10 seconds a child somewhere in the world dies from starvation.

Just like your friend Trump you have a way of avoiding the tough questions, and changing the subject.

Next I expect you to stomp your feet, and exit stage left

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  3. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

This is not a third hand tale. I talked to the person who went on the trip. I have video proof.

When she told me she was going. I told it was a dumb idea.

4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

can you share the video? Might make for a lot of hits on youtube to show the non masking wearing east coasters in nyc? Are masks available there? They are not here. Hospital stafff in Ontario are having to reuse masks.

5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

wrong one

6. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Correct one

7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Sorry, 29:20 approx, she says, “oh there’s the police, none of them are wearing masks, what’s up with that?”.... then you see the cops and they are wearing masks. I must asks, what’s up with that?

9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Not the cop with her back to you. What the hell is your problem? I don't have time for ignorance.

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

nothing, she had a mask too but was talking on her radio. Took it off so she wasn’t muffled I imagine. NONE of them are wearing mask means None! Just stating the obvious. Your friend lied. Nyc does arrest people for refusing to wear masks in public places. Maybe that is what the arrest was for. Streets were really empty so I don’t see anything where by people are running around spreading this virus or not practicing social distancing.

interesting to see intrepid though. He was a spy, intrepid was. A Canadian spy real name william Stevenson.

thanks for sharing the video. :)

11. erofant

erofant Members

Where the F are you getting YOUR info??? From Fox news??? AAAAAAAAAAA - HHAAAAAAAA - HAAAAAAAAA - HAAAAAAAA !!!! Or Alex Jones???? AAAAAAAAAA - HAAAAAAAAA - HAAAAAAAA - HAAAAAAAA -HAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

The shit you just spewed is just that ……………….. SHIT. Fauci isn't the only one saying masks and social distancing. Doctors all over the world are saying that. So the steaming pile of shit is the story YOU posted.

There are many STUPID, STUPID people out there who think corona virus is all a political hoax & it's no big deal. Well ………………….. to them I say --- Go out there and mix around heartily !!!! If you think it's all a hoax and no big deal, go suck tap at keg parties, share food, forks & spoons, and by all means ……. share handkerchiefs too. The world can sure appreciate having LESS IDIOTS walking around.

I'm not going to dignify any such future comments by even responding. PLEASE ………………… go lick some door knobs & gas pump handles.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    Flagme15 likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That's not really an answer

That modelling is 1 million above and beyond the usual

What tough questions am I avoiding?

That was the most important question from the start, and still is, why the hell am I supposed to give a shit about for the most part a whole bunch of 80 year olds that will be dead soon anyway over a million children?

As for Cuomo and his "mystery" disease. More young-people-please-care-about-this bullshit propaganda. NOMID has been around for ages, they know what it is, anyone with that genetic mutation is at risk no matter what infection they get

"NOMID is the most severe form of the cryopyrin associated periodic syndromes (CAPS) caused by mutations in the NLRP3 (CIAS1) gene. About 50% of affected individuals with NOMID are found to have mutations in this gene. This condition is inherited in an autosomal dominant manner"

Neonatal Onset Multisystem Inflammatory disease | Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD) – an NCATS Program

Another tactic that will also come back to bite them in the arse

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You have video proof everyone east of the Mississippi was wearing a face mask?

14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

his friend lied in the video too regarding masks. Lied to him regarding masks not being worn in nyc and lied to the you tube world. The lies are caught on tape. She also got out of her car at one point and didn’t put on her mask. Apparently she was showing the east coast how the west does it. Good job.

I really did enjoy the video in spite of the lies and what not.

15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Did I say that? Where did I say that? She said more people(not everyone) were wearing masks east of the Mississippi than west of it.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I am not sure where you are from, but I guess Vegas? If not, sorry. Just found an interesting article regarding Nevada and how they are dealing with this covid19. Was interested in your take on it and the accuracy, if you are from there?

Las Vegas food service workers not required to wear masks

17. Varmint

Varmint Member

I wonder what proportion of those answering those polls are sitting in mommy's basement?

18. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

19. Varmint

Varmint Member

I like the way this guy thinks. There was a time I would've done this. Now I wouldn't drive across town for it. This, of course, is subject to change, but not likely any time soon.

20. Varmint

Varmint Member

And just like that, there was peace in the valley....

WritersPanic likes this.