Trump's Last Day in Office: Predictions

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Jan 18, 2021.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

LOL, they can try to claim they are the Santa Claus at the mall, Homeland Security will hunt them all down like dogs.

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

This is what I fear has happened to Donald Trump. Few people agree with me,

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

They still exist... They just renamed themselves the "Freedom Caucus" after they got elected...

scratcho likes this.
  4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Donald Duck is a nexus, a convergence point. He is the empty void around which the karma of the entire world revolves right now, and anything he does expresses a paradoxical version of Occam's Razor and the Butterfly effect. The simplest explanation is always the most tempting, the cure can be worse than the disease, and a journey of thousand miles can begin with a single step, into the fucking gutter! So many people want Donald Duck dead its impossible to keep track without a computer.

5. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

I stand corrected on my initial prediction: Snowden and Assange were both snubbed as 73 pardons and 70 sentence commutations were completed yesterday, with Lil Wayne and a bunch of Trump's cronies getting the pardons.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

As far as pardons go, I take it he threw his Capitol insurrection rioters under the bus.

"We love you, you're very special" ~ Donald J. Trump

scratcho likes this.
  7. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

They will still want to lick his butt. In fact by not being pardoned and experiencing the consequences of their actions they become "martyrs" and perhaps more dedicated to what's his name's cause (narcissism). Maybe he's crazy like a fox.
    I hate that I think so cynically. I have to deal with the utter absurdity we have endured for the last four years somehow.

scratcho likes this.
  8. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

He's gone.

Thank you to all those who voted against him.

scratcho and Sambone like this.
  9. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    scratcho likes this.
  10. erofant

erofant Members

This was BEGUN by none other then REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT, RONNIE REAGAN. In his national address to the whole country, Reagan said this, "We are turning our manufacturing-based economy to a service-based economy." I watched the whole address and that's when the flood gates opened up and "so-called U.S. companies" couldn't move out fast enough. That speech is on VIDEO TAPE and is a historical F-A-C-T.

So all the bullshitters who blame Clinton or other Dems for the race offshore by "so-called" U.S. companies can't re-write history to suit a political narrative THEY want spread around. REPUBLICAN RONNIE REAGAN championed the exodus to poverty-cheap labor in foreign - and also COMMUNIST countries. The huge tax cuts given to those companies ROBBED our U.S. Treasury of revenue, and subsidized ( paid for ) those moves to overseas countries. THEY GOT TAX BREAKS TO MOVE OUT OF THE U.S. You want to know where all those good-paying American jobs went?? Thank RONNIE REAGAN and THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

So for those who aren't old enough to have seen that REAGAN address to the nation ........................ or those who are TRUTH DENIERS ..................

How much do you LOVE that REPUBLICAN PARTY NOW????????????????????????????????

scratcho and Sambone like this.
  11. erofant

erofant Members

That's a SURE BET. "Pee-pee tapes" ???

For every U.S. intelligence agency to say Russia just recently hacked into most of our government agencies, many businesses, and university systems ............... only to have Trump say N-O-T-H-I-N-G against Russia - as every other former U.S. president would have .................. THAT tells you something. I suspect he'll end up in Russia - thinking his buddy Putin will set him up lavishly - where Putin will squeeze out every U.S. secret from Trump he can stroke - or torture - out of him.

scratcho likes this.
  12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I 100% agree that he was the worst and most dangerous man ever to have set foot in the White House.

However I think that everything is far more about the person than the party who they Represent.
    Just look at how Roosevelt helped to build America, I see him as a decent honest guy (we all have a few faults), but my point is that I do not have a clue which party he represented............ (possibly because I am not American). :)

13. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

From having manufacturing moved out the Country, to firing striking air traffic controllers, to starting little wars in South America for dubious if not unclear reasons, St. Reagan was way overrated. About all he was good for was foreign diplomacy in Europe. I feel he set up the USA for slow failure. Well, Nixon put the first nail in the coffin by shamefully pushing the presidential envelope.
    I still don't quite understand how the poor support the Republican't Party, at least the paleoconservative party of yore. It has been the party of the rich, very friendly to big business and deep pockets. Perhaps some poor have been racist, and racism was part of the Republican Party pretty much only because racism is good for business the way it's set up here.
    Of course the Teabaggers sparked a flame that seems to have shifted the Party's focus from the insanely rich to the blatantly racist. "You know who" saw an opportunity and manipulated that hate from under the rocks to the polls enough that he, and members of his cult (not an exaggeration), have occupied the White House in the recent past. Now the Republican Party is in a bit of shambles: some of principle who always recognized "what's his name" as a pariah, some waking up from the "make America greater again" brain fog and breaking away, others wanting to break away, yet too many others still addicted to his deception and vitriol.
    But the Democratic Party isn't much better these days. It might take a more lenient stand on social issues, but they are also bought and paid for by the big corporations who want both parties to help them make more money. So they'll push for allowing trans soldiers, but drag their feet when it comes to environmental issues. Bernie Sanders is probably the closest high profile politician who's an old school liberal that we've got. Unfortunately he is an exception. Joe Biden is an Establishment Democrat. He'll be at least OK, but I don't see him doing anything radical other than undoing the four years of utter shit that the Commander in Cheeto has wrought, and taking care of the pandemic.
    But maybe that's what we need right now: a moderate. A fundamental shift in government could prove disastrous. For one it makes fast enemies. The goal is to keep things trending towards the right (well, left) direction, even if two steps forward are followed by one step back. But this is theory and speculation.

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Roosevelt was a democrat.

wilsjane likes this.
  15. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I respectfully disagree, somewhat. St. Reagan didn't all but openly court white supremacists. But all Putin's bitch was good at was manipulating a certain type of people. He was rather incompetent in comparison. It's as if he wanted just the title, not the actual responsibility.
    Oh yeah, St. Reagan also got rid of the Fairness Doctrine, paving the way for such Rhodes Scholars as Rush Limbaugh, another person who doesn't believe half the shit he masturbates from his mouth, which truly makes the world a worse place.
    I agree with your view of Teddy Roosevelt. He was a bit of a loose cannon, but able.

scratcho likes this.
  16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He also closed many or all institutions that the mentally ill in California depended on. They thereafter were roaming the streets with NO help or oversight.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  17. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I didn't know and I'm not surprised. He was a clueless fuddy-duddy who believed you could will yourself to success all by yourself, and if you failed it was all your fault.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    scratcho likes this.
  18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Predictions: More MAGA Supporter breakdowns as seen in this video...................

scratcho likes this.
  19. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I'm trying to figure out what kind of argument "this is our country" is. What is it exactly supposed to prove? Is it some kind of code like the upside down "OK" hand signal?
    And oh yeah, alcohol was definitely involved.

scratcho and hotwater like this.
  20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, someone definitely spiked the Kool-Aid

Tags: