Trump's father born in Germany?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Visexual, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That Hitler was from Austria as was mentioned is also pretty trivial of course, as the majority of his passionate racist followers were in fact german.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't always think German people are attractive, my sisters and I seem to have got like a softer look than some and some others have this real distinct look about them, with the harder facial features and like you can look at them and say "oh they're German". Typically this look goes fine with tall guy with long hair :) but I'm not overly keen with that look on a female, especially if she has really light eyes it seems to make these facial features really stand out.

Usually I feel like the dark haired Germans are better looking in the facial characteristic department. :innocent: and the blonde kind, have those strong facial characteristics.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The implication was that being born in a certain country makes you racist. So it wasn't a trivial comment. Hitler was born in Austria, making the relevance of the country Germany, completely irrelavent to the conversation.

4. Asmodean

Yes, but Hitler wasn't the only cause for Nazi Germany and the ethnic cleansing. This thread wasn't hinting at Hitler specifically but at (20th century) Germans in general.
    The faulty implication in the OP didn't say or imply people born in other countries can't be racist. Just that Germans have or had a special knack for it.

Visexual likes this.
  5. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I stand corrected. My memory was off. I assumed Keiser Wilhelm gave my grandfather a couple of medals during WWI as a part of the Austral-Hungarian Empire?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well the OP never specifically said Hitler, but let's not beat around the bush, we all know exactly what was implied. :p and to be fair, Poland was much more anti-semetic and racist than Germany pre WW2.

"Poland for the Poles!"

7. Asmodean

Yes, it was a hint at the Germans during nazi Germany because Trump has german ancestry. Not a hint at Hitler because Trumps in some way related to Hitler.

8. Asmodean

Lots of countries have a lengthy and intrincic antisemitic history. England, Netherlands, Germany, Poland. It's not really a meaningful discussion to make it a competition which european (or other) country was worst.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes mhmm you're right again, Asmo. As always. :)

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Right

I think she is ignoring the cultural mixing between the two nations. There is a reason Hitler thought it was his.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Cultural mixing between Austria and Germany? Culturally speaking, they're one in the same. I live on the border of Germany/Austria. You wouldn't even know which country you were in. Although, being born in Vienna, I do believe Austria is a more beautiful landscape.

12. Visexual

Visexual Member

I guess you right-wingers don't have the ability to google something? Oh well, just stay tuned to FOX.

13. Visexual

Visexual Member

Ever heard the term, 'master race'? That, and the term, 'God's chosen' are two of the most racist things I've heard in my short 71 years.

14. Asmodean

It was especially the last sentence of your OP and you know it.

Btw: one doesn't have to be rightwing in order to think the word libtard has merit

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  15. Asmodean

And you noticed I did not say you were wrong about pre WW2 Polish. Which european area displayed or harboured the most antisemitism differs over time. The climax of it was undeniably in WW2 and facilitated by the Germans. It costs millions of jewish lifes. Many people out of other european countries helped with it out of conviction, yes.

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

True but the German people have always been particularly savage towards the Jews, take for instance the Black Death of 1348-1350.

In 1348 a rumor spread throughout Germany that the cause of the disease were Jews poisoning wells owned by Gentiles, Once the word got out Jews in almost every town and village were rounded up in a bloody pogrom and burned alive.

in Esslingen, the Jews burned themselves alive in their own Synagogue rather than allow themselves to fall into the evil clutches of the mob.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Let's just forget about the Romans, Egyptians and everybody else though and let's forget that the USA and allied nations knew about the holocaust but refused to help or prevent it.

I suppose the exedos was also a German operation and cover up though the country didn't exist at the time, but it was clearly the Germans. :p

The Germans also went to the name of the holy Roman empire, so it must have been the Germans that crucified jesus too. :p not the Romans.

Plagues through Egypt? Clearly German germ warfare in the BCE

18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I know just pulling your chain. The Germans until WWII were no better or worse than any other country or state,

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ja my tongue poking out is my indication I'm just messing around. :)

20. Asmodean

Just because it wasn't mentioned doesn't mean its deliberately forgotten or ignored here.
    And how could the allied nations prevent the whole holocaust? wtf lol
    By stopping the Nazis and freeing the concentration camps (although in many instances the guards were already on the run when they heard the allied forces were nearing :p ) they did help stop it of course