Trump's Far-Right Twitter Storm

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joshua Tree, Dec 2, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Some have theorized he uses cocaine. I don't know it was a popular 80's businessman drug. But I think it's mostly crazy bravado and not any substance.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Your post only got deleted because it was in response to mine

And I was only trolling you, not actually debating you

I'm sure this post will get deleted, but I did want to let you know your post wasnt deleted because of anything you said. Fear not, debate away

Cashtwenty2 likes this.
  3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

He doesn't need to. He gets that "scrambled brain" effect naturally.

4. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

You call that hateful? Lol. Guess we both proved a point. Have a great day!

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

and yet still no actual substance, just a zinger than out the door....

I'm thoroughly underwhelmed.

6. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Don’t fool yourself this forum is run by far left radicals. It’s ok though I get a kick out of listening too you guys. It’s hilarious!! Can’t believe you actually get so worked up about politics. I’m actually independent do I love the fact that we have an outsider in the White House shaking up the establishment including both republicans and democrats!!! I’m glad that you left wing demos will also benefit greatly as well as myself from the actions of this great President. Sadly you may never even realize it. Have a good one pal! Troll on!!!

7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

and yet another post full of cliche and assumptions and no actual substance.
    Sure same could be said of mine, but I'm not claiming the higher ground here, just calling out empty bullshit.

8. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Haha don’t hold your breath!! It’s been a year now how much longer do you think they are gonna need? He’ll Barney Fife could have closed the deal by now. Flynn is just playing the game. You do realize that I hope? Hahaha.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

See, comments like this make it really hard NOT to troll you.

Unless you're rich Trump isnt doing shit for you, buddy. I am so sorry to be the one to deliver the bad news to you.

scratcho and Tyrsonswood like this.
  10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

President Trump Slurred Speech on Wednesday could be indicative of a minor stroke

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  11. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

If you’d turn the tv once in a while you’d see for yourself. I’m not gonna do your homework for you dude. Get off of the couch and get the dang tv off of CNN. Don’t get your facts from websites like Hip Forums! Stop blaming Trump for everything. Sure he’s not perfect but he’s got the job let him work on it. When his time is up then you can pick him apart. Until then pick apart President Obama and Bush. They led us down this road. There’s 16 years of facts.. Some good but mostly mistakes. Troll on!!

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    drink much of the Kool-aid?
    again with the uneducated morons battle cry "but what about Obama!!?? what about Hillary??!!"
    give it up, a moronic child piece of shit is in office and will fuck this country in the ass much harder than anyone has prior.
    hopefully the piece of shit will end up in jail or Putin will issue the kill order when Trumpy no longer servers his purposes.
    A ricin pellet in Trumps ass isn't out of the question.

curious though, where do you get your "facts"?
    most morons fail to answer that question when posed.
    still waiting for Pressed Rat to answer that one,been waiting months now.

scratcho and unfocusedanakin like this.
  13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Uh what? There are a few mods here who support Trump and make similar posts as you. I think your identity as an "outsider" is so important you missed that one.

NoxiousGas likes this.
  14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Far left radicals lol

The perception of "the left" in this country is hysterical to me sometimes

15. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

It’s definitley a mental disorder.. Maybe you’ll realize it someday but I highly doubt it.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

There has always been a moronic piece of shit in office, how is this bad thing?..

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

How so?

Or are you just parroting something you've heard before?

This is just one of those dumb things people repeat when they have dont have any real political views or anything of substance to add.

scratcho, NoxiousGas and Balbus like this.
  18. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Cash

Can you explain why you think that? I mean I’ve been called a Stalinist because I defended Keynesian economic ideas, some on the right are so on the right and so ignorant of politics, history and economics that they see anything that isn’t as right as them as ‘far right radicalism’

LOL - You are on a politics forum and you are surprised people are passionate about politics?

I always get suspicious when people call themselves ‘independent’ because so many times when I’ve talked to such people they are actually not independent in their thinking.

It’s like some people think that if they tell a lie it will hide the truth.

I mean someone that thinks this place is ‘far left’ is already hinting at an un-independent mind frame

Meliai likes this.
  19. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Of course I’ve heard it before as well as you have heard it before. Facts are facts. Again we agree more than I thought. By the looks of your post you may only be around 12 years old therefore I’m moving on to more interesting topics. Its been fun.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Im not sure why you guys still give Cashtwenty the benefit of doubt of being a serious convo partner. He's avoiding any in depth answer. He displays several classic (and very cliché) troll characteristics.
    But it's your time.

scratcho likes this.