Trump's Far-Right Twitter Storm

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joshua Tree, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Haven’t you guys realized that Trump doesn’t apologize for anything. He doesn’t do well with this weak and sissified culture. Get over it. He’s there and he’s not going anywhere and the economy is freaking booming!

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

But not for long. The cattle are getting restless as Mueller closes in. The bull market is nearing the end of its tether, and is about to stampede for the exits. Anyone familiar with the causes of the Great Depression will see familiar signs and portents: the growing gap between haves and have nots, the worship of big business, the fetish of deregulation, reliance on trickle down economics, etc.
    Perspective | I’m a Depression historian. The GOP tax bill is straight out of 1929.
    Soon there'll be a showdown, and we'll see how you tough-talking Trumpie blowhard snowflakes handle yourselves then.

scratcho, Meliai and NoxiousGas like this.
  3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You so funny...

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't think you understand economics. Short term yes we see growth because they cater to the elite 1% who are not making even more money. But long term they do not create jobs or growth. Just like the recessions of about 10 years ago but now 10 times worse.

Interesting you would apply such toughness to a man with such thin skin. First of all we are assuming emotions are not an asset. Second if he was truly tough he would not act as he does. It's painfully obvious he does not have the self esteem or confidence he works so hard to convey. He has tried to sue many comedians and journalists because they said mean things about him. How is that not being a "pussy"? Oh but they work for the "liberal media" right and are fake? People like you are so easy to fool it's amazing. Like many of his supporters the joy of seeing rational people panic is all you need. That's pretty "sad". Not talking politics here but the simple ability for a human to see when another human is full of shit which you don't seem to have. What is going on now is dangerous. It goes FAR beyond politcal parties.

I am sorry Obama existed in your life. But people like you really need to take a step back and think. Your hate for him is going to hurt people with your views in the end as well. We already see that or those of us in reality do. We are all Americas and the concern now is for legitimate reasons. We can have disagreements on policy but this is not that.

As far as the impeachment, you are probably right it's unlikely.

scratcho likes this.
  5. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

6. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

You guys are getting way to excited. Don’t get your panties in a wod!! And you’re administrator won’t allow me to debate and put you in your place so just go back to sleep and wake in in 7 Year’s. It’s our game now. You had your chance and failed no matter how you’d like to deny it.

7. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

You people have had an entire year to find something on Trump and you can’t make it happen no matter how hard you try. There is nothing. Stop wasting tax payers money. You lost the election due to your failed administration! Get over it. You’re not helping your party any at all by continuing to wine and having nothing to show for it. Spare yourselves and go find a nice warm place to hide. Preferably mommy’s basement..

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

and it exactly that narrow-minded divisive atmosphere of "us vs them" that the Trumpster thrives on that is a major source of this bullshit.

naive, ill-informed and uneducated folks are the ones who usually spout this asinine rhetoric

9. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Finally we agree !!! Have a wonderful day.....

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

"The wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine..." Nice try, Cash, but the Flynn indictment was part of a deal, and the rest will be coming. Mueller is just getting warmed up. Drip, Drip, Drip. Chinese water torture.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't get Bbad here. Did he miss that several of these sources Trump retweets are verified to be fake.
    It's false propaganda in its purest form.
    To point out the obvious: a president can't educate his followers about the real world with fake news. Unless perhaps he would use it as an example :p

12. unfocusedanakin

BS you are still posting yet claim some sort of censorship.

Mods here allow free speech on many topics unless it gets totally out of control and dangerous. I've rarely seen them step in on anything and I've been here for years. And Trump debates have gotten heated. But thanks for proving my point with your hateful posts. I hope one day you open you eyes and ears.

13. unfocusedanakin

Some of you need Yoda
    [​IMG]

14. Asmodean

Don't feed the trolls.

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ill more than agree he didnt verify those actual videos before retweeting them

are you suggesting the topics of those videos dont exist ?...

are you done your christmas shopping yet

16. Asmodean

No, i don't get your reply either... :p

He's abusing these topics and his authority by being this retardedly misleading.
    I don't partake in christmas shopping, but also don't see the relevance of the question

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm not watching those videos. But, I do think Trump will say anything to get ratings! For whatever reason he seems to want lots of people watching him, no matter what their reasons for watching may be.

That's the only thing I can come up with to explain why he won't take anyone's advice on the Twitter tirades.

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I just love Donald Trumps late night tweets. They remind me so much of my late father in law's ramblings when he arrived home at 2am after about 10 pints of Guinness. Needless to say, he remembered nothing about them by the following morning.

19. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Only, Trump doesn't drink!

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That puts an end to my theory then. Are you SURE that he never has a few glasses of wine with his dinner. LOL