Trumpety Trump throws a 'wobbly' !!! He's insane !!!

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Vladimir Illich, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trumety Trump has criticised the Academy awards for giving oscars to 'Parasite' -- a Korean film.

It would seem that Trumpety trump doesn't understand the word 'Foreign'.

Trump mocks Parasite best picture win: ‘What the Hell?'

Staff writer
    Feb 21st 2020 2:30AM
    Donald Trump took aim at Parasite's historic Oscar wins at a Colorado rally on Thursday.

"How bad were the Academy Awards this year?" he asked, prompting jeers from the crowd. "Did you see it?"

"The winner is... a movie from South Korea! What the hell was that all about?" he went on. "We got enough problems with South Korea with trade. On top of that, they give them best movie of the year? Was it good? I don't know. Let's get 'Gone With the Wind.' Can we get 'Gone With the Wind' back, please?"

"So many great movies..." he bemoaned before again mocking, "the winner is from South Korea!"

"I thought it was best foreign film, right? Best foreign movie," he said. "Did this ever happen before?"

It hadn't, actually, happened before. Parasite made history when it became the first foreign-language film to win best picture at the Oscars, also taking home original screenplay, director for Bong Joon Ho and best international film.

He also took a shot at Brad Pitt, who used his speech for winning supporting actor to, in part, call out the Trump impeachment trial for blocking the testimony of former national security adviser John Bolton. Trump said he was "never a fan" of Pitt, addressing his Oscars speech.

"He got up and said little wiseguy statements," Trump said of Pitt. "He's a little wiseguy".

During the Oscars, Pitt joked, "They told me I only have 45 seconds up here, which is 45 seconds more than the Senate gave John Bolton this week. I'm thinking maybe Quentin [Tarantino] does a movie about it — in the end, the adults do the right thing."

Okiefreak likes this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And les'get stepinfetchit some roles--haven't seen him near enough lately.

Flagme15 likes this.
  3. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Trump's rally in Colorado Springs was held by no accident. Colorado Springs is the Red Part of Colorado politics and a center for military operations. It is home to Air Force and Army facilities. And there are plenty of Marines too. The retired among them usually go to work as private mercenaries around the world. Most of them vote Republican; well, because they are racist begin-with. They hate foreigners and usually want to "go and fight them over there." Most of these former military in Colorado Springs hate Muslims and often brag about all the killing escapades in Iraq and Afghanistan and Viet Nam. Some of them have enlisted for three or four "tours" in Iraq, because they hate Muslims so much. So, it is no surprise to me that Trump's event was held in Colorado's central hub of racism. And then there are Trump's comments about that foreign film.

4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

C Springs is also home to this fine christian organization.
    Focus on the Family - Wikipedia

stormountainman and etherea like this.
  5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Our entertainer-in-chief!

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Another interesting detail: he admitted not seeing the film. No comments about it's quality. All he seemed to care about was that it was foreign. And that we have trading problems with South Korea where the film was made. Raw nativism unfiltered by any logic.

Flagme15 and stormountainman like this.
  8. stormountainman

Trump is using the US military to push a false image of patriotism and goodness. He wants the voters in a place like Colorado Springs to think that he cares about troops, even when they get a "Headache" after a few IMG_20200113_0002.jpg rockets from Muslim forces. The use of the military for political purpose by an American president has happened before. When Bush invaded Iraq in 2003 he and Rumsfeld had the Army and Marines pay Iraqi newspapers to publish disinformation to mislead the Iraqi people. The slick Americans wanted a positive image printed on Iraq's newspapers when in fact most American troops in Iraq absolutely hated Muslims and wanted to kill them all and let God sort them out. That was the main reason most of them joined after 911, to kill Muslims. In The Los Angeles Times issue of November 30, 2005 and The New York Times of December 1st, 2005 there were articles which reported details of America's fake news campaign in Iraq. The LA Times report included a part where these Americans were teaching Iraqi Journalists about professional reporting and the "Role of the Press in a Democratic Society." The Irony is that the American troops themselves have been the central reason behind the lack of Democracy in Iraq. When I ask these American toughs about why they insist on remaining in Iraq, they always reply with, "We are there to liberate them." But after 17 years, these American toughs have been unable to get the job done, or to defeat ISIS. Ask yourselves: Why can't the world's most powerful military force defeat ISIS?

A few weeks ago after the killing of that Iranian general in Iraq, the Iraqi parliament and their prime minister demanded US Troops leave Iraq. For a totally groovy response from the peace loving Trump Administration, Iraq was told: NO. After that, Trumpy had Fat Pompy tell the Iraqi government that if they insist on the departure of US troops, Iraq's 35 billion dollars off oil revenue would be confiscated by Trump and his organized crime machine.

America's war against the people of Iraq has cost 1455590 Iraqi lives according to INFORMATION CLEARING HOUSE and even more lives according to Iraq government sources/reports which are not controlled by US forces. Since 2001, America's wars against Muslim nations have cost over 5 trillion dollars and have achieved little positive results.

9. stormountainman

OH yes! Like that Haggarty who likes to have sexual relations with male massage therapists and snort ……. with them.

Flagme15 likes this.
  10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He’s appealing to his base supporters, that’s all. Would be nice if they just turn the mic off every once in awhile. I’ve never seen so much toxicity in my life!

scratcho and Flagme15 like this.
  12. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Twenty five years ago I drank Coors, but I never got drunk, or even a buzz off of it. After one can, I had a headache.

WritersPanic likes this.
  13. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Even more bizarrely,
    he went on and on and on about his poll numbers--against Hillary in 2016!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    stormountainman likes this.
  14. scratcho

Coors is not left in the horse near long enough.

Flagme15 likes this.
  15. stormountainman

Because of this toxic Trump tripe, the racist attacks on foreign born people, immigrants such as Muslims or Latinos, and on Liberals in general have increased dramatically. If you take time to listen to the "call-in radio talk shows" which for the most part are on the AM dial, like Buck Sexton and Sean Hannity and Billy Cunningham and Todd Starns, you heard what the Trump followers think about racial minorities and immigrants. Most of them start out with telling about their service in America's war on the Muslim nations.

granite45 and Eric! like this.
  16. stormountainman

My horse only drinks Carta Blanca.

17. scratcho

Mine pisses Coors!!

Flagme15 and stormountainman like this.
  18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I thought Coors was a Doors cover band from Colorado. I stand corrected.

Flagme15 and granite45 like this.
  19. stormountainman

At that Colorado Springs ratchet jaw spectacle, Trump again told the crowd he wants to cut Social Security and Medicare benefits. His speech should get enough retired people pissed off enough to run down to the county election office and sign up for an absentee ballot.

scratcho likes this.
  20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

When Coors started, "lite" beer hadn't been thought up yet.

It was considered a specialty beer when introduced.

I thought it was pretty good in the early days. Left it behind when it expanded and became mainstream.