Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MusicTaste, Nov 30, 2018.

1. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

Is Donald Trump the biggest loser to ever be President of the USA?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

harry truman was a virgin until he was 34.

3. MusicTaste

MusicTaste Members

But was he such a huge dingbat as Trump?

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't know, probably not. i just made up the virgin thing too. really, i just don't know if loser is the best term to describe trump. douchebag seems more fitting to me.

5. I don't like the kind of hate he's inspired. But it's coming just as much from liberals as anywhere else. So much for taking the high road.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Its all in your...

[​IMG]

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

For someone who has absolutely everything and yet is that insecure, yeah he’s seriously fucked up

scratcho and Okiefreak like this.
  8. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Depends on what your idea of "loser" is. For years he was the idol of millions of capitalists. And now he's expanded that to fascists and the far-right. So for those who think popularity is an indicator of who's a loser, then no he probably isn't.

scratcho likes this.
  9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Loser is a relative term. You could just as easily call any politician a loser depending on your bias.

I see Trump more as an actor fulfilling a role.

Driftrue likes this.
  10. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Describing him as American Hitler would be more accurate.

11. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd call him the most ridiculous President ever. Getting himself elected is the greatest scam in the history of the world.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

kinda like that jackass before him, that cost me a house and my medical insurance.. but yeah thats all good tho..

13. I voted for him, to keep the Clintons out of the white house. It worked, but shamefully (he pulled the race card, totally unnecessary against the Clintons). Clearly Hillary was far more qualified than Obama, so how else did he win?

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

insane McCain.. lmao..

Irminsul likes this.
  15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Pretty weird angle to take

So what is the right one? Do you honestly think the man deserves respect? And if not how do voters show they are upset?

Standard right wing thinking though. Somehow he needs respect and to say otherwise is un-American. Sad. These same people also threatened to use guns and start a war not one but two times under Obama. Each time he ran and won an election. By the way with electoral and popular. Can Trump say that? No.

The majority is restless with good reason. If he wants otherwise change his behavior.

Okiefreak likes this.
  16. I think when you treat people with respect you set a standard for how that person and everyone else should behave. I don't see how everyone saying he's a douchebag and a fuckface and a Nazi and whatever is helping. People are saying that and worse, and not even bothering to make points in the process. And then they pick up on other things, like saying "rake the forests" and being like, "Oh, what a fucking idiot, he thinks we should rake the forests." When it comes to the point where a person just can't do anything right no matter what they do, then it's not being fair-minded anymore, and I don't want to see it. Just further entrenching ourselves into this division that exists, and the right just goes further and further right and nationalist as they did with Trump, while the left just runs their latest corporate stooge and act like they're being fair. When the left's guy is just a celebrity of some sort, too. Both sides just endorse this idea that Americans aren't humble people but a bunch of loud-mouthed self-indulgent louts.

Driftrue likes this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

I think when a person takes a long walk in the woods and gets some fresh air. They wont give to worry about what Trump, tweets, eats, and fucks..

WritersPanic and Driftrue like this.
  18. It's amusing to see so many serfs trying to convince us that Trump, an accomplished billionaire, is "stupid". And so many will come up with every excuse to support their claim when they themselves haven't accomplished shit. I've always thought Trump was an arrogant bastard, but I never thought he was stupid and I still have no basis to suggest it.

What's alarming is how many decades nobody claimed he was a racist, then he beat Hillary, and instantly became one. It's amazing, and stupid. I've been hearing about race my whole life (since I'm festooned with unearned "privilege" for being white, I guess I'm supposed to accept how horrible I am just because of my skin color). What I find most distressing though is how all this racial shit has been ginned up to extremes in the last decade. The very way racism is defined seems to be fluid and totally dependent on the perceived "rewards" that come with being able to successfully pin the title onto someone, anyone.

While I stay politically neutral, it doesn't matter what I think unless it happens to perfectly dovetail with the beliefs of the person I'm discussing it with. If I stray from their opinion, I get labeled as being married to one party or the other. On news forums I am routinely berated for being a liberal. When I come here I get labeled as a "right winger" or worse. Which tells me a lot of hippies are drinking the party piss. Why is that? Has either party done anything that benefits us? I don't mean stuff that makes people feel good. I mean actual changes that positively impact our lives.

I've been hearing about legalized pot since the 70s and every politician who talked about it did little more. In the mean time myself and several friends and a few enemies have gone to jail for it. And the potential for getting arrested is still just as high. I'm studying for a piss test now because employers have also decided we should be victims of this misguided "war". Instead of trying to deal with even this one issue that affects so many people we know, we seem to want to argue the talking points of either side of the political country club.

I firmly believe that we're being conned by a uni-party that pretends to be democrat or republican. It makes voting very precarious. If we actually did have 2 unique parties, I'd expect to see far more weird accidents and assassinations.

I can't wait to see what happens in 2020. I predict Trump will have a republican challenger and that the democrats will put up a dozen candidates in an effort to hedge their bet with an even more diverse array than the GOP had in 2016. And naturally I expect more race card talk, more nazi talk and more personal jabs that have nothing to do with the issues.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  19. But they do worry about what his wife wears. I don't know why though. Her wardrobe is not exactly cutting edge. It's exactly what I expect rich people's wives to wear. Michelle was far more daring and seemed willing to wear anything that designers could concoct (I think some were originally meant to be jokes).

20. highlander69

highlander69 Members

I think Trump is the greatest con man in history.. He has been con people to invest in his business for years and has bank rupt lot of them Than conned his way into white house. Lies his ass off people still love him and defend him.. WHile he sticks it in there ass.. That is a great con man!! Even when he cot lieing he just brushes it off with more lies.. It amazes me how many people beleave and defend him??

Okiefreak and unfocusedanakin like this.