Trump was right about Sweden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Fueled by Coffee, Oct 23, 2017.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I lived with a woman in Colorado for about 2 years, maybe a little longer. She had to live on about $780 per month for disability income. She had PTSD from something that had happened to her earlier. Her daughter and two sons were grown and gone. The ex-husband was in Chicago. The social security people told her that they could not give her credit for all the years she raised children, because the government did not think that was real work! My own mother worked her entire life at a hospital...in the billing and insurance area. She paid into the system. After my father died, she was told the government does not give benefits for both parents. She told them that both her and my father worked and paid in, and was told "that's tough." This is happening to women, because the rich and powerful don't want to pay taxes on money the keep in the Cayman islands, and Switzerland. As I said earlier, they acquire power by causing others to suffer.

1 person likes this.
  2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  3. Johnsgdcr

Johnsgdcr Members

It could be worse , we could have that ass hole son of his.

4. Existensile

Existensile Member

They're ignoring it because they're so busy also ignoring the corruption scandals swirling about Netanyahu in Israel. Seems like the Israeli prosecutors are straining to keep up w/ the Mueller investigation here.

As for Trump, if he's ever right, he'll quickly make up for it. For decades in NYC, Wall Street denizens viewed him as some clown prince of corporate raiders; now the entire nation can watch him be clown prince of presidents.