Trump signs biggest tax reform in US History!!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Cashtwenty2, Dec 22, 2017.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't begrudge him his wealth---I begrudge him because he's an ignorant asshole. However , ignorance soon morphs into stupidity if one can't learn even the basics of civility and how this country runs in a somewhat orderly manner. In short: He's a dumb prick,Imo.

MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Do you think Kushner has worked a day in his life? How does one man who is registered to vote as a woman earn $129000 each day of his life? That's what I would have to make each day to have $750 million in 35 years!

3. stormountainman

Reminds me of another guy who attacks every one often.

4. scratcho

Some people never do a days actual work in their lives. Born on third base and think they've homered, as the saying goes. What gets me is the disdain those types have for the ones that actually do the work that ENABLES the non-working to make big bucks in their lives. When voting history is checked, it's easy to see who cares and who doesn't care about the working class, the environment or much of anything else that may slow the money from flowing to those that deserve it to the non-working class. oligarchy, fascism, confusion and clusterfucks: HELLO.

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

When I was younger, I came to the conclusion that greed was the blight or the human race. This goes from the people on benefits who want more, but do not want to put any effort into earning them, right through to corporations who bleed their wealth out of underpaid employees. to entire countries who think that they can succeed without everyone pulling in the same direction. Now, with every passing day, I feel that my theories are proven.
    While I have a lot of sympathy for the everyday people of North Korea who suffered badly when the country divided. I have no time for the idiotic dictatorship that has abused them even further to make the country what it is today. No one would shed a single tear if that vile Kim John died in his sleep tonight, perhaps it would be a good idea if someone could give him a helping hand. Since he is so obsessed with hair cuts, Perhaps America could send out a barber to remove more than just his hair. LOL.
    Regarding the way that you have lead your life. The world would be a better place if more people shared your views.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

oh come on Scratcho....we all know 75% or more of roofers are cash workers

tax cheats.....

most of them put in the bare minimum hours on paper to qualify for unemployment and then switch to cash jobs while milking the system

..and youre saying Trump never paid any taxes?...

7. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

The big winners are corporations. They get their taxes cut in half and any profits they made oversees can be brought back at an ever lower rate. It’s called a tax holiday.

8. scratcho

75%? That's the way to start rumors. You don't think much of roofers, do you? It's HARD-ASS WORK and I did it 'till I was 70 either, on the books or my own company. And I paid my taxes. How do you make your money?

stormountainman likes this.
  9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im an auto tech but i also do small engine jobs on the side

mostly cash jobs to avoid taxes o_O

10. scratcho

What if I said "mechanics always cheat people--especially women." SOME do, just as SOME roofers do work for cash, I'm sure. Not fair, dude. Trump SAID--right out loud for everyone to hear when accused of not paying--'that makes me smart."

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

id say its about the same 75% of mechanics are rip offs...some on purpose..and some are just idiots that dont know what theyre doing

trump is just like the rest of us...he pays taxes ...but only the bare minimum that he has to

Cashtwenty2 likes this.
  12. stormountainman

would
    75% Spiffy? Watcha got to back that up?

13. stormountainman

Trump does not release his taxes. Where do you get your information on Trump's tax strategy?

scratcho likes this.
  14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

personal experience

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What if I told you 75% of the mechanics that cheat on women do so with animals.

stormountainman likes this.
  16. stormountainman

OK, I agree lots of self employed roofers and mechanics fudge their taxes; but, lots of the self employed are also honest. I doubt the %75 estimate. Maybe it is more like 50/50%. Anyway, I know lots of truckers and they keep honest books with all the receipts to back up deductions. The thing to remember is that tax reporting for a business is much more extensive than reporting for an individual. Corporations get all sorts of deductions we don't get. Big corporations who do business outside the USA do not report that income. They even park the cash in other countries. An example would be an American company that makes air conditioners and sells ten thousand units to Nigeria. As a provision in the international credit for that transaction, the company requires the buyer to make the payment for the transaction to a bank in Hong Kong. When that happens, the Air Conditioner company does not report the income on their USA tax filing.

17. stormountainman

I don't want to hear the personal experience on this one!

18. stormountainman

I does not work that way and Overseas is spelled O V E R S E A S and the corporations will continue to put their money were they don't pay any tax and get high interest. The only way to fix it is to prosecute them for tax evasion.

19. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

I was told recently to look up the definition of sarcasm. I’m suggesting the same for you. Haha. I totally agree with you. If you have a background in liberalism you damn right you also have a background in mental health. Thanks for pointing that out. Awesome.

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You get a background in lots of things at college. Something Republicans might not know since they don't care for the "liberal agenda" there. Your president "loves the poorly educated" for a reason.

stormountainman, scratcho and Meliai like this.