Trump signs biggest tax reform in US History!!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Cashtwenty2, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

NOPE. Don't need to gve him any more chances....what to oil drill in Alsaka and do all kinds damage that can never be fixed? No, thanks.

stormountainman and scratcho like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

And another thing.. Had Bernie (welfare state) Sanders devised the same tax plan, would you be bitching up a storm? Probably not. But Donald Trump .. yiz people cant get off his cock.

Seriously, day after day bitching but no solutions. ITs beyond me how come none of you political scholars are in public office.

Cashtwenty2 and GeorgeJetStoned like this.
  3. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Speak for yourself mate!

Cashtwenty2 likes this.
  4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You have some good points. While I do not think that the climate change experts have got it all right, I am firmly against destroying the environment in any way. Perhaps I should visit America and stand for president. I wonder if I could count on your vote. LOL.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Bernie Sander's main platform is making corporations and the top 1% pay their share of taxes so its highly unlikely he would devise the same tax plan

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hope that you are not gone soon....:(

Cashtwenty2 likes this.
  7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

in the future..he will be known as the greatest president ever

one who actually accomplished his campaign promises

Cashtwenty2 likes this.
  8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, he attacked me with ridiculous stereotypes and that shit doesn't get it. Just showed his knee-jerk ignorance.

9. scratcho

Yup. Trump will prove to be a better president than Lincoln, Jefferson, Hamilton and all those old guys that didn't know much of anything. Anyway he said so--take it to the bank!

Cashtwenty2 likes this.
  10. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Seriously man I don’t wish you any harm. I know it’s hard to deal with being so unhappy. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder. I wish you well. Please don’t wish bad things upon yourself. Things may get better for yourself although I highly doubt it. Just accept your disorder and move on. God bless....

11. GeorgeJetStoned

One of the things that seems to hold back human progress is precisely what you have called out here with regard to North Korea. Suggesting that they "have historical reasons to feel oppressed" sounds more like an excuse to justify the lack of today's progress. We see plenty of that in the US these days and it seems to be escalating. It also seems like the "oppressed" groups are using this claim to avoid looking at some of the hard facts in their own lives and choices that have doomed them one way or another.

Since I'm one of the hated "Oppressor Class" in the US, an "old white man", I am held up to a standard that I've never known personally. I'm not rich, I'm not a supervisor at work, I don't discriminate against anyone (until they prove they are an asshole) and while I adore women, I don't harass them as I have noticed the guys who do rarely get laid.

I remember Reagan and his tax cuts which turned out to benefit the wealthy through all kinds of embedded loopholes and workarounds that any clever tax lawyer could circumvent. Trickle Down never seemed to reach the lower rungs of society in any sustained manner. I agree with you though that we need to have stability in the top seat. Changing presidents in the middle of a term sets all kinds of counters back to zero when some progress might still be possible. President Trump's tax plan seems so much better than Reagan's. There's no promise made that the wealthy will trickle down their resources out of the goodness of their hearts. We already saw how utterly fantastic that notion turned out to be.

The wealthy class only cares about themselves. The only reason they fix the roads and maintain the power plants is so the infrastructure guarantees the rest of us can get to work, and keep making them richer. But as we see, they only do the barest minimum to get by. Which is why we have oppressive traffic in every major city while serfs do their best to be on time at a job that can likely be performed on a computer at home. It's the 21st century, but employers STILL need to have that overseer thumb on every employee. I have laughed in the face of managers who dared to berate me for being 7 minutes late getting in. I'm a slave to traffic, same as everyone else. If I get behind a school bus, wait for a train to pass and waste 20 minutes while an accident is cleared, I refuse to see that as my "fault".

I wonder if all those people who lament the rest of us for weird concepts like "microaggressions" (which they seem to answer with macroaggressions) and "oppression" have any idea how oppressed the majority of taxpayers actually are. And without regard for our color, race or gender. We're all the same in the eyes of the tax system. Unless, of course, we can afford a clever tax attorney!

scratcho likes this.
  12. scratcho

hahahaha--good one. Done with you,BOY. (to post 50)

Cashtwenty2 likes this.
  13. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Unlike President Obama who was judged from the start as the Messiah and later found to be the absolute worst president in the history of the United States...

14. GeorgeJetStoned

Lincoln had reporters jailed and deported for criticizing him. While I'm no Trump lover, I have seen him handle his detractors in the open and without spiriting them off in the night. Hamilton tried to drag us into a war with France.

Really though, we can't go looking to presidents for perfection.

Cashtwenty2 likes this.
  15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Don't pat yourself too hard on the back there bud. And as someone with an actual background in mental health lol you have no idea what a "disorder" is.

stormountainman and scratcho like this.
  16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Cash thinks hes smarter than everyone else and yet has not offered a single thought of any substance in this thread, all he's done is attack people in a way that clearly indicates he's fallen hook line and sinker for the divisionary tactics that have been pushed on us in these highly politicized times

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm pretty sure he doesn't really think he's smarter than us (hence why he resorts mainly to troll tactics). He just acts like that to trigger y'all

18. scratcho

Well, Obama was the blackest president in history. That seemed to have been 2 strikes against him from the get-go. "our job is to make him a one term president." If the greedheads had worked with him some, he may well have gotten some good things done. He was "uppity"for just being there.

Meliai likes this.
  19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Eh you just know the trolls that troll from that ill thought out, right wing perspective believe that shit though. I just don't believe that people who count pissing people off on the internet as a hobby have actually taken the time to formulate any sort of intelligent, nuanced political ideology

scratcho likes this.
  20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Well, Trump is the richest president in history. That seems to be 2 strikes against him from the get-go. "our job is to make him a one term president." the greedheads wont work with him some, he is getting some good things done anyway. He is "uppity"for just being there.