Trump signs biggest tax reform in US History!!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Cashtwenty2, Dec 22, 2017.

1. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Meat pie=pot pie in the US. I don't know why, there's no pot in it.

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

black lights matter
    Blue loops magical
    Blemishes like mine
    Bueno los manzanas

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

For many years, crippling taxes have prevented large businesses from expansion. Turning this around it vital in providing the jobs that are needed to turn America around. Who knows? one or the large corporations may even risk opening a plant in Detroit. I am sure that was a pig that I just saw fly past the window.!!!!!

scratcho likes this.
  4. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

I’m not surprised that you guys would have such weak response. Lol. Thanks for the humor..

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

Blue Lights Made-no-difference-in-kmart's-attempt-to-survive-in-the-competitive-world-of-big-box-stores-as-poor-business-strategies-have-led-to-declining-sales-for-the-last-25-years-and-at-this-point-the-continued-existence-of-the-kmart-brand-is-in-question.

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

blmndikatsitcwobbsapbshltdsftl25yaatptceotkbiiq.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

shouldn't "25" just be "2"?

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have a particular loyalty to Kmart

Because I can walk to one of the few remaining kmarts from my house and there's never a crowd or long lines because, well, ya know
    How-long-did-it-take-you-to-type-that

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i-didn't-time-it-but-it-felt-like-fucking-forever

10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I thought you were paradoying what Trump is thinking...weren't you?....and here is the OP calling you out for it, but it is fine for little ole Donald Trump to not pay any and never has.

scratcho likes this.
  11. Moonglow181

How altruistic of you to worry so much about a new manufacturing plant opening up in Detroit living over there in England.

Irminsul likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

lol.

moonie in a way the sad thing is, many people around the world care more about american politics than they do their own. i guess because we are swamped with it too. flick to comedy central, it's all american. CNN and the foxnews.. american. everything is american in everywhere in the world. :p except maybe middle east. but then, they so paranoid and fucked up, they probably watch all that stuff too.

Moonglow181 likes this.
  13. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

You need to look up the definition of sarcasm.

Scratcho is one of our "senior" members. I'm 66 and he's older than I am.
    I believe he's still working.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

15. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Turn America backwards to pre-civil right times is a poor idea. We need anti-trust laws to control the growth of corporations which damage the health of our people and our planet. On the one hand, corporations claim to be "unnatural citizens" and want full rights, just like a natural citizen. On the other hand, they want special rights which come with special tax categories which natural citizens are not allowed to have. The big corporations have for years parked their money in other countries to avoid American taxes. We should prosecute these corporation and their directors.

16. wilsjane

Sometimes, standing back allows you to see problems in a clearer light than when they are staring you in the face.
    Perhaps you do not realize that the UK suffered major city decline which stared when coal was largely replaced with oil. Towns and cities in Wales suffered major unemployment as the mines closed and lawlessness along with people turning to alcohol and drugs soon followed. With coal now having to be imported from Poland, our steel industry was the next to collapse, leaving tens of thousands of people loosing their homes. Then, now having to import steel, our car manufacturing started to decline. It was only government intervention and investment that saved these towns and cities. Encouraging, funding and building industrial areas, followed by tax incentives to pull modern industry in was what allowed people to return to a decent lifestyle and restored their self respect. No it has not all been a bed of roses, but at least our governments faced up to the situations.
    Now look at what happened when the Irish republic joined Europe. With the help of European grants, they built a new road infrastructure and industrial areas. They then offered tax free incentives for companies to move in. People formerly living in cottages, many without electricity or water, were now living in massive detached houses with 3 cars on the drive. Sadly, greed burst the bubble and Europe had to save the country from complete economic collapse. One thing that shocked me, was that more than half the companies who flocked in to take advantage of all the freebies were American.
    Perhaps you can now see why I am so shocked as to why your countries succession of previous presidents allowed this to happen, while your cities were declining under their noses and cities like Detroit were falling apart at the seams, while interfering with the internal problems or Vietnam and Iraq seemed to be their priority. Sadly, north Korea has now reared its ugly head, but few people fully understand the situation between the north and south that goes back hundreds of years and the north have historical reasons to feel oppressed. One thing is certain. If the current situation is resolved by military means, yet another wave of future terrorism aimed at the west will be born.
    NO, I am not a Trump supporter. I just think that his personal experience of running companies in America and his realization that it is difficult to achieve within the current structure of your tax laws gives people in cities like Detroit a ray of hope for the future. 5 years is not an eternity, just give the guy a chance to fulfill his manifesto promises ans see what happens. Sadly, I think that he will fail.

17. wilsjane

Have a look at my reply to Moonglow and you will see where my thoughts are coming from. CONTROLLING the corporations will be essential if America is to prosper again, but crippling them will just produce more hardship and pain for everyday people. Don't forget that if he comes down too hard on them, he may even have to put himself in prison. LMAO.

stormountainman likes this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

you dont even have a job.

Cashtwenty2 likes this.
  19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Listen you fuck------that was sarcasm. First off, I'm 78 years old, my parents have been dead since the 60s and I do pay what taxes are required of me. And for sure I'm not a suck-ass motherfucker to a crazy sonuvabitch that pays NO TAXES, respects no one ---and that I hope will be gone SOON!

20. Moonglow181

Wether I do or not, and what I do is none of your business, as how would you know what I do, and it has nothing to do with what I said.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017