Trump says "I like conflict...I enjoy watching it."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Mar 8, 2018.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Lynnbrown and scratcho like this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

hahahaha----oh , he's gonna' get some conflict , alright! When Mueller gets down to him , he's going to REALLY enjoy it! Oh lordy-----how much longer do we have to wait for this whole bunch to implode?

wilsjane, Lynnbrown and Kerri like this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

With such remarks and the metal trade 'war' he's catering to a big part of the people who voted for them.. ah well, or so they (both your unfit president and those voters) think.
    It's rather disturbing he thinks he knows better than his economic advisors (of which one voluntarily left his service after this dumb decision. How maniest is that?) and then comes up with this decision. Most other nations with a significant economy and trading position will return the favor. So he's not helping his own country's economy at all. What a dumb fuck.

Lynnbrown, McFuddy and Okiefreak like this.
  4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

[​IMG]

scratcho likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

These obsessions yinz all have with Trump are rather comical.

6. scratcho

yeah, but remember--"I know more than the generals!" What an idiotic blowhard.

Lynnbrown and rjhangover like this.
  7. scratcho

There's NOTHING comical about discovering that 60 million US citizens actually like and believe an unadulterated MORON that has control of our country. A person that puts people in positions in various departments that want to RENDER THOSE DEPARTMENTS useless. He's an asshole, among other epithets that aptly apply. This may be a lesson for the right-wing voters --but I doubt it.

Lynnbrown, Kerri, rjhangover and 2 others like this.
  8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I don't think he's interested in helping his own country. As always, he's interested in helping himself--with short-sighted policies that cater to his base, at least long enough to get through the next election.

scratcho likes this.
  9. scratcho

Oh man-----if people still vote for this buffoon after his first year----I will lose all hope that that the powers of observation and the ability to employ discernment were given to everyone! Many were obviously shorted in such.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

If people had this obsession in 2016, he wouldn't be in office today.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Depends. If they continue to only talk about it on the internet he may even win another election. A lot of people take the good parts of their country for granted (not limited to America).
    It also kind of sucks that Americans are duped into believing only 2 parties matter. And if neither of those seems worth their vote (which i found understandable in the last elections) a significant amount concludes the best option is not voting at all.

12. Noserider

Yes, this irks me. We have something like 8-10 candidates every election but people are convinced they only have two. It's sad. We live in a time where the internet has given us access to all the information in the world. Ever. And people are clueless.

Anyway, I voted Libertarian the past two elections. Given the "best" the Republicans and Democrats had to offer, I felt for sure this was the year the Libertarians or Green Party would make a splash, but nope.

13. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The winner take all features of our Electoral College, our heavily gerrymandered electoral districts, and stiff advance registration requirements make it a practical impossibility for other parties to make headway. Ross Perot's Reform Party came closest, but no cigar.

Kerri likes this.
  14. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Its probably way more than 60 million people. We have to keep quiet around you enlightened progressive types lest we be judged. Plus we know that you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink. Maybe one day your eyes will open.

Revel and bask in the Glory that is Trump.

15. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Third party candidates were part of the reason Trump won. I voted for Bernie but then switched to Clinton, many of his supporters refused to vote for Clinton. How'd that go?

Then we have the Libertarians (no insult intended Nose) who voted for Jill Stine (who was also helped by the Russians) and the other third parties. What if they had voted for Clinton? If they don't like Trump they have to realize they were part of the reason he won.

Lynnbrown and scratcho like this.
  16. Noserider

But that's not fair to say. Vote for a candidate you don't believe in to keep a candidate you really don't believe in out of office? It's that same "lesser of two evils" philosophy. I don't buy into that.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

My vote for a third party counts more than my vote for an establishment Democrat I dont particularly like. I live in a deeply, deeply red state that will never go blue. Ever. I may as well not vote to be honest, I am very much in the minority here

So instead I vote third party because if third party candidates get enough of the vote they'll qualify for federal funding. And when that happens I'll be happy knowing my vote counted

18. Noserider

[​IMG]

Meliai likes this.
  19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Bullshit...the problem is that people voted for Trump.

Kerri likes this.
  20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I feel like gerrymandering needs to take some blame too. Hillary did win the popular vote, after all. Didnt matter.

Lynnbrown likes this.