Trump Protest Slogans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by newo, Feb 8, 2017.

1. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So you've never heard of the Hippocratic Oath?

1 person likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    It has something to do with horses, right? ;)

3. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

First off it's very presumptuous to say that I want people to die because of lack of healthcare. First off, no, I don't want people to die. Secondly. If you have a condition to the point of death then hospitals are required by law to treat you.
    If it's life threatening, they don't.

I'm not sure exactly who does pay for it but you want everyone else to pay for it. I believe this video explains it better than I.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IlnzIHmI0fE

Yes, I'm pro business.
    Should they? Yes. If you're going to hire someone, the least you can do is take care of anything that happens to them while on the job. Now, should businesses should be forced to provide healthcare? In my opinion no. If a business refuses to provide healthcare either because of cost or will, then they shouldn't be forced. If the employee doesn't like it, then he can find somewhere else to work. In a free market, ultimately that business will suffer for their refusal to provide healthcare because people wouldn't want to work there.

I apply the same logic of healthcare to car insurance. Healthcare providers should have the right to deny people due to risk factors like car insurance does.

4. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

That's something different. We're talking about health insurance providers.

5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

We are already paying for the treatment of the uninsured as hospitals must cover their expenses. Anytime they provide free service they must make up the difference by charging paying customers more. Same as a doughnut shop giving away free doughnuts, they have to cover costs or go out of business.