Trump must be impeached so he absolutely cannot run again!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Hip Pickle Rick, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hope this is obvious to most of us on Hip Forums.

RiffDude, mysticblu21 and Piobaire like this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Fixed that for ya...

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Sorry to inform you, but 45% of the country approves of what Donald Duck is doing. Sucks when that many people don't want elections.

Hip Pickle Rick likes this.
  4. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It is so much more than Trump and his band of cronies. Much of the foundation for the failed coup rests with organized and systematic racism that been a part of America for way too long.

For example, the Seattle Police Department was under a court ordered consent decree for many years, just ended in the last few years. Yet now 2 SPD members are under investigation because they were in Wash DC during the Trump Insurrection.....INCREDIBLY the spokesman for the SPD union is blaming the BLM for supporting the Insurrection! WTF! They is no excuse for anyone who has supported the lies thru the years the have perpetuated racism. Not the KKK, not the “proud boys”, not the thugs driving around with confederate flags or oversized American Flags. Patriots, my ass.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    mysticblu21 and Hip Pickle Rick like this.
  5. I think many Republicans lost faith in Trump this past week. I bet his approval is less than 35% now

6. Hip Pickle Rick

I like your imprisoning trump even better than impeachment!

mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. wooleeheron

That's the hardcore group, who overwhelmingly insist the sun revolves around the earth. I'm working on automating Three Stooges slapstick, so they can kill themselves faster, and pay for the privilege. Why should Fox News have all the fun?

8. Hip Pickle Rick

Great idea...I hope I get a chance to see your automated slapstick!

9. wooleeheron

Three Stooges slapstick is already easy to automate and widely used, Click Here To Win A Million Dollars! The trick is making it as cheap and efficient as physically possible. I basically cracked the analog logic of the Tao Te Ching, and figured out how to blow the entire civilized world's mind and kick start the next scientific revolution, all within the public domain. It was an accident, but I figured it was a good idea to change the fucking world sooner, rather than, later.

mysticblu21 and Hip Pickle Rick like this.
  10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

11. wooleeheron

Somebody feed that man more steroids, he's losing hot air.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  12. hotwater

He speaks from experience

wrat1 and mysticblu21 like this.
  13. wooleeheron

I'm naturally flatulate, and don't require steroids. Arnold's sphincter is too tight, that's why all the crap comes out of his mouth.

14. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So that's why you're up to your eyes in crap !!!

hotwater likes this.
  15. wooleeheron

Not quite. I've written a 500 page book, that explains according to academic standards, how academics, atheists, and the religious are killing the entire world, and most could not teach a child how to use a stupid dictionary, share their words, and play nice if their lives depended on it. Your own Sr Richard Dawkins, invented his own nonsense word "meme", convincing millions to babble complete gibberish for years, in the name of science, reason, and survival of the fittest atheist. Linguists eventually had to give the word a real definition, or it would have gone in the dictionary, convincing billions more to babble complete nonsense for decades to come. Its difficult to be honest, when you never share your words and play nice with anyone.

16. hotwater

Trump will hate this more than being impeached because he's relying on this revenue to make a profit

The PGA of America cut ties to President Donald Trump when it voted Sunday to take the PGA Championship event away from his New Jersey golf course next year.

The vote comes four days after the Trump-fueled riot at the nation’s Capitol as Congress was certifying the election victory of President-elect Joe Biden. This is the second time in just over five years the PGA of America removed one of its events from a Trump course.

Hip Pickle Rick and wrat1 like this.
  17. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Huh !!! - am I supposed to be impressed ??? Well, for your information I'm not !!!

18. wooleeheron

Sorry, but impressing you has never been one of my ambitions, nor do I care to attempt to impress Richard Dawkins. Impressing indignant chickens who cannot even use a dictionary and insist they know everything, is rather pointless. I visit websites like this, to get ideas for how to make militant atheists and academics look like the total idiots they are, according to academic standards. Its possible to teach even a militant atheist a thing or two, if you comprehend Three Stooges slapstick and how to automate it. My sincere hope to improve the fertility rates of atheists and that, someday, they may prove capable of reproducing on their own.

19. wooleeheron

He is persona nongrata, persons unwanted. The majority has declared him socially unacceptable, and its mob rule. He will be lucky to come out of this without being chopped into little pieces and fed to the Tea Party.

20. hotwater

Sorry Moscow just a little too late...…………..

McConnell is said to be pleased about impeachment, believing it will be easier to purge Trump from the G.O.P

Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.