Trump is not racist: Change my mind

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont mean now.
    I didnt hear the interview Panic is talking about, but if they were interviewing an older black man who started his career in the 60s or whenever, totally different ballgame from today
    I dunno who they were interviewing but I have heard NPR go down that line of questioning before if they're interviewing one of the first women or minorities in any given field, so that's what I assume

And I always find those stories quite interesting, personally

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Statistically most employers in America. Since most Americans are white it's logical to think most employees are white. Affirmative action was an attempt to address that. Personally I work with all white people, everyone but one is a male too. It's a small company and we don't need to follow many HR laws. I feel that someone like you would oppose that or deny its purpose so we kind of back at square one.

There is no racism unless it's white people who are forced into racist views from a lazy PC society.

I did a 20 page essay on Affirmative Actions place in the 21st century. It's not necessarily as needed now but from when I wrtoe it to now I would say it's much more needed.

The 40's are back. Nazis are OK, black people are lairs who whites need to keep in line, everything is a Communist plot to overthrow Christian Capitalism. It would be funny if not so sad.

And who leads it all? Mr. Orange. Nothing was racist in the 40's it was just how things were.

3. lode

lode Banned

Racists should be free to express their opinions, and we're free to make them pariahs when they do so.

These people should be Roseanne'd

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Always knew you were part of a sleeper cell

Hail Hydra

lode likes this.
  5. unfocusedanakin

I was so proud of that.

She thought she could cross a line and found out she's not a cult leader. Her words are still heard properly. She's still a martyr though for her cause. In some ways that is worse.

They still have Last Man Standing which just in cause you forgot reminds the viewer every 3 minutes who it's for. Tim Allen makes a Fox news level joke about Obama no matter how hard it is to to fit in. It's such poor witting to need to thrust that down the viewer's throats. It's what the conservative demands though. Constant praise and reassurance. Neutral characters are liberal characters.

Rosanne tried really hard to be Tim Allen and now she's a Hollywood liberal stuck with a gimmick she can't shake.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think maybe you are talking out of your arse there again.

The little company you work for, everyones white, so the whole country is white

Depending what one defines as white

Curiously, by ancestry US has more germans than anything else

[​IMG]

Even by total numbers, your country would be no more than 70% white

7. unfocusedanakin

yes....

Germans are white and 70% is a majority what are you saying?

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

How is American an ancestry
    I thought it might mean Native American but nope, there's a separate category for American Indian

9. unfocusedanakin

It's not really. This is why for example we have "Irish" people here who say they are Irish since their great granddad came over in 1902. Have they been there? Nope. Same idea with the Germans or any other country. We have such a short history that is not long enough for a real past. People who worry so much about who is American are the ones who are immigrants themselves.

It's that they are white which is everything now. Trump is now saying American values only apply to white Europeans.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

look yall trying to be serious on a hippie site. take the fun out of everything liberals do..

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yo VG did you just pull that off an image search or do you have a source, because I have to get to the bottom of this "american" thing

It says the most common heritage in the region where I am is American
    What. Does. That. Mean
    People here have all traced their ancestry back hundreds of years lol, this is geneoligy central here. And no one here would identify as "american" heritage when they can brag about how they're descended from some famous English king or how their ancestors came from Ireland with nothing but a couple of potatoes in their pockets.
    So I find this perplexing

12. lode

lode Banned

Wikipedia, composite SVG from page 8 of the 2000 census.

https://www.census.gov/prod/2004pubs/c2kbr-35.pdf

13. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

[​IMG]

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

At a Trump rally?

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  15. unfocusedanakin

We are following laws if we allowed certain people to not live in camps.

I like how that's always a Trumpers excuse for being a shitty person.

Asylum is not the same thing as legal immigration. The law states they are not. So it's really just you having an issue with people who speak Spanish. You don't see these people as worthy of what you have. So you say they did something wrong. Law says they have not, laws say they get a pass to the front of the line. No waiting, and special treatment. This is not acceptable to a Trump voter who feels they are getting robbed.

If we followed the law on Trump he's also risking a criminal charge on a few topics. This is why he's so set on a 2020 campaign. First ego of course but second the idea a president is not subject to laws. He has expressed this to advisors. He is concerned money can not get him what he wants. He is aware that people either love him or they are set on him going to prison. Even he is aware of the numbers of these two groups. If he can't scream fake news he is getting a charge.

Laws are why the word impeached is thrown around. In that case they sure don't like the law do they? Laws only work when they create a white utopia.

Yet as we see in this thread none of this is racist apparently.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  16. MeAgain

Thinking things over Trump may not be a conscious racist, subconscious yes, but not conscious. We can deduce this because he believes himself that he isn't, unlike many other racists who freely admit it.

I'm thinking Trump is more a believer in the old static caste system than anything else.

At the top of the castes is the omniscient king, Trump. By his own admission he's a genius.
    He is at the top of the upper class caste and grants them favor in the form of tax breaks and other monetary advantages and is obviously smarter than them as he's at the top.

He's smarter than the warrior class (the generals), the merchant class (his trade policies), the priestly class (he decides what religions are right and proper), the scholars (climate change, etc.), the politicians (foreign policy), and the heralds (the media).

Next is the working class.
    We don't have to say he's smarter than them.

At the bottom is the criminal and untouchable classes.
    They consist of true criminals, the poor, and immigrants. There is little to no difference between the three as, in Trump's mind, being a criminal, poor, or an immigrant are all choices, and all bad choices. In the case of the poor..they just don't want to work. Immigrants? Well immigrants are poor people who don't want to work and are criminals....unless they come from certain areas of Europe of course or are rich before they get here.

The old social class system existed for hundreds of years but was on it's way out of the U.S. and the world as it was being replaced with intellectualism. Intellectualism isn't static like a caste system. It evolves.
    But that evolution threatens the old static caste system. Trump preys on this by instilling fear of change. Any disruption of old social values is seen as a threat.
    Gays, new healthcare systems, blacks and women in positions of power, immigrants, scientific discoveries, gun control, clean energy, political reform, etc., etc. all upset the old caste system where blacks, gays, and others knew their place and stayed there.

Trump's mantra is:
    Change is bad.

Make America great again by a return to a static society.
    Clearly a repudiation of the intellectualism that was heralded in by the Enlightenment.

And that's my off the cuff thought on Trump's racism.

17. MeAgain

Tell that to the Clinton's

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Didnt specify, as well, you know was responding to annakin

Only a 90% confidence level on self reporting on the 2000 census

So, only rough figures

Thanks to lode for the link

But the point was, again roughly, 1/3 of the country isnt white

Makes white the majority, but not to the point where everywhere has only a couple of non white workers

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lol, again, think about perspective

That looks like a white pride post

WritersPanic likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Basically, that graph tells me that at the very least, 96% of the work force is white. Lol.