TRUMP IMPEACHED!

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by ZenKarma, Dec 18, 2019.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that you're enabling shady politicians.

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  2. :D

3. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The phrase shady politician is redundant. Power corrupts, and someone who's honest to a fault won't get far in politics. But the Trump administration is beyond shady, it's a total eclipse.

4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Sometimes they do. Look at Herbert Hoover and Jimmy Carter. On second thought...

5. Aren't we all?

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

definitely anyone who supports the two party system. that was pretty much my point.

you could argue that literally all of us are, i don't see a real way to stop it at this point.

Asmodean and WritersPanic like this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Can't stand this common statement taken for granted by many that no politician is in it to actually do their job and adequately try to represent the voters interests. Yes, every person and system can be corrupted and yes, having power generally leads to it. This does not mean they're all corrupted from the start and will be corrupted by default at some point. The risk of the possibility makes it good to not have the same person in a very important position for too long though. I agree with that.

Okiefreak likes this.
  8. Asmodean

If enough citizens see it that way and unite in the urge to change it, it could change. But yes, far easier said than done...

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You can claim all dutch politicians are in it for the civic duty if you want and the bad politicians are everywhere else

10. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I think it is organized crime enterprise.

granite45 likes this.
  11. Varmint

Varmint Member

Alas, there is no classic "ignore" option for this forum that I would want to use. I would love to be able to limit specific users from viewing my profile page, for instance, but that doesn't mean I want to ignore their posts. Some of those are entertaining.

12. I use it as a way to keep track of some folks. When the forum says "Ignored User" for a name, I know where to go!

13. Asmodean

I didn't mean making use of any forum function ;) I rarely did so myself. Just ignore the content if you recognize it for what it is, instead of giving such posters exactly what they want.

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm not sure where this one goes. It's not exactly about President Trump, but it 'sounds' related... :worried:

Judge in Roger Stone case orders Trump administration to turn over Ukraine emails

Without reading, I'm not able to ascertain whether or not these emails of Stone's have ever before seen the light of day. Looks like I better get to it then!