TRUMP IMPEACHED!

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by ZenKarma, Dec 18, 2019.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

AFAIK, they are working on that now. Pelosi may try to hold back sending the impeachment docs to Senate until Repukes can agree on the rules with Dems. Dems are insisting on having Trump's associates testify. Everyone must ask...What are they hiding?

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Yeah, but it'll be really boring, and most viewers will turn out after five minutes max!

ZenKarma likes this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The truth...

5. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

From across the pond, I was there, the thicko working classes can clearly see through the many variations that comes with political correctness that is no freedom of speech:

6. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

In what way is this impeachment about political correctness or freedom of speech?

Okiefreak likes this.
  7. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

It has everything to do with freedom of speech.

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

A Supreme Court(is there such a thing?)Justice can be impeached by the Senate, and removed from the court. That person would never sit on the court again. In regards to the president, it would be decided by the SC. Given the current make up of the court, we know the outcome.

9. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

How? Can you please explain?

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've been trying to weave a peach joke together since I first read the word. :p

lion1978 likes this.
  11. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

Nope :kissingheart:

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well that does it, you've convinced me

13. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

No restrictions … all up to her. She can send them over in six months from now. McConnell has made it clear he will protect Trump from anything and any reason, regardless of the law. The Republicans are making it clear to the rest of us that the laws are meant for us, not them.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This next election and the postures of those who will speak about and during it will be most interesting. I've certainly voiced my opinion in no uncertain terms regarding Trump. Whether he's elected or not, the breach in civility and the divide between
    /among the citizenry ,is to me, fraught with worry about this country as an idea. The very idea that the citizens of this country (or any) can determine their own destiny by ballot is one I think, of great importance and progress over the brutal dictatorships of human history. Im not quite sure how this divide has so starkly appeared, except for the unfettered public exacerbation of the divisiveness, which has and is garnering such attention. The ease with which citizens are so easily convinced that up is down and down is up is startling to me. For citizens to become legislators, sides have to be chosen, ideas have to be presented and citizens then have to choose which of those postulates are most meaningful to themselves and hopefully and more important, for them to continue to maintain that the aforementioned idea of country being fair and equable and is being legislated for the citizens, remains and is carried out.
    It is only natural I suppose , that disagreements between citizens as to how and why their government conducts itself as it does, but it now seems as if civil comportment may be gone for ---who knows how long. Making legislation much more difficult , if not impossible. Ive seen the life long struggle between conservatives and progressives and the struggles were mostly fair, with exceptions, of course. Now--I don't see it. This extreme period bodes ill for most citizens and the rule of law in this country,IMO. The legislators? They will be fine as long as money is allowed to determine who gets heard the most , lying is tolerated and the degradation of the education systems continue. Just my opinion of course----I'm just one little voice in the endless blabber and I'm no one, basically. My family has deep roots in the country and the love of the idea of it---and I'm much more concerned about her than I have been at any time in the past. Time will tell.

16. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Got it figured out. That rally in the video Kirstie posted is from July, when Trump was there in London to visit the Queen. It has NOTHING to do with the Impeachment. Perhaps he wouldn't get such a good rally there now that he has been SHAMED by the STAIN OF IMPEACHMENT, that will follow him the rest of his life.

Then again, most Brits are nuts and highly susceptible to Russian Propaganda Bots! ;)

17. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

You're wrong, it was July last year, not this July :wink:
    Perhaps, yes you're correct, perhaps.
    No we are not susceptible to any Russian Propaganda. We will always be allied to the USA, left or right wing or whatever mix in between, as is with any good parent to their offspring.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  18. A friend of mine went back to her old country which is the usa. She saw a trump impersonator whilst on holiday.
    She had pics of him.
    She also gave the old middle finger salute to trump towers!
    So funny.
    People here in australia have it in for just about everyone.
    There are some nasty bushfires in nsw and qld at the moment and people are blaming the government over the these fires.

19. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

That is very sad because trees are scarce in Australia. There is vast expanse of dry land and desert. Hope they get it under control and start looking at purification of ocean water through solar systems.

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Well said.