Trump: If Biden wins....

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by newo, Sep 1, 2020.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Seriously though that Pastor has killed more people in Maine than the souls he claims to have saved....lol...

Tishomingo likes this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Although I suppose we could ask her husband Barnabas......lol...

3. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Under cover voters. Sounds like the old "silent majority" Nixon talked about. I'm concerned about it because Nixon got re-elected and Trump might as well.

stormountainman and Flagme15 like this.
  4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

She also said they would surprise us, as if she knows something is in the works?

5. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One scare tactic Trump is using is by saying the only way he can lose is if the election is rigged. I say the only way he can win is if it's rigged. And he's at work rigging it.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You have to elect Trump to stop the kind of America Trump has created! All I will say is we didn't have riots under Obama did we? Or what about Clinton? And people were paying their bills much easier under those two men. America is what it is now because Republicans got their way.

In issues of race, gun rights, censorship, etc things are done how they want. So how it this the fault of Biden again?

The whole identity of the Republican party is being the underdog who if only they had a shot could win. When they have the ball they don't score a TD and always blame the Democrats. Monday morning QB's I guess. They could never score but they sure have opinions on how the pros should have done it.