Trump And The Nazis Are Winning, Soon It Really "did Not Happen"

Discussion in 'History' started by unfocusedanakin, Jul 7, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

When left leaning European nations put the welfare of 3rd world migrants dumped into their countries above that of their own citizens, denounce their own country's cultural values while placing the Islamic culture on the pedestal, this is metaphorical cuckoldry.

Don't get triggered over being called a cuck. It's not like you'l liberals have called everyone to the right of Jane Fonda your famous buzzwords like: Racist, Bigot, Homophobe, Sexist, Transphobe, Nazi, And more.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't think I'm going to get through to you. You fall back to the same old words. Even when in the post you quote I say it's a bit embarrassing if you knew the source of those words.

Also we have 2 or 3 Europeans in this thread who are saying Europe is not what Trump says it is. Yet in your mind the welfare of the Muslim is always first. Until you accept the man is a liar and knows how to push your buttons and "trigger" you I can not help you. You spend lot of time using racial slurs and defending the man. Does your emotion not equal the same thing?

Triggering shuts down any discussion anyway. Oh look you are upset this is funny to me so I use that word to imply your emotions are unfounded.

stormountainman likes this.
  3. 6-eyed shaman

Denial ain't a river in Egypt

Personally I think the last 40 years of western military aggression in the Islamic world is despicable. Yet western governments have proven they don't give a damn about those people. So why are people believing the refugee program is actually a humanitarian mission?

In Canada at the very least, Trudeau passed an anti-blasphemy bill that makes it against the law to speak hate speech against muslims. All the other religions are open game for blasphemous speech. Why not have an anti-blasphemy law for Scientology or Rastafarianism? Liberals ARE putting Islam on the pedestal.

You have no proof

I'm not upset at all. I'm glad conservatism has become the new counterculture.

4. unfocusedanakin

I am reminded of what Mark Twain said

"never argue with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  5. 6-eyed shaman

Tapping out?

Maybe you can educate this idiot by defending your stances and pointing out where this idiot made racist remarks?

God forbid being outsmarted by an idiot

6. unfocusedanakin

Well for one you said cucked. Believe me I had the misfortune of having a Nazi room mate. They said that ALL THE TIME years ago. Of course a lot of Republicans don't mean to insult the Jews but the root of that word is to imply that those not in the white brotherhood are weak. Weak people let other men fuck their women and weak people fall for the lies of the Jew so they are cucks.

I'm tall and blonde with blue eyes. These guys were VERY into explaining this all to me in the hopes that I would join them.

You don't really make valid arguments so why debate you? You resort to the same old talking points of Fox News. So sure in a way I tap out because you are so stupid I don't know where to begin. I don't want to sound rude.

7. unfocusedanakin

Don't you find it funny that Nazis so openly endorse and love Trump? Don't you see there are things he says and does that they like? Part of that is you using their vocabulary.

8. 6-eyed shaman

That still doesn't make it a racial slur.

People who get off on watching others fuck their spouse, are not a race or an indigenous group. Nice try though.

At the very least, you did prove my point that stereotypes like you will resort to buzzwords. Buzzwords are not arguments.

I have thus far. What say you? Where do you want to start?

Neg words like "Stupid" and "Racist" aren't arguments.

If I'm so stupid, you should have the ability to humiliate me right here and now. You look lost.

9. unfocusedanakin

Well humiliation is all a matter of opinion. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. I don't think you believe you are embarrassed here but in my mind you are. The things you have said and failed to say are enough to give me reason to quote Twain.

Your orange messiah is on his last legs and his short comings are all the victory I need.

10. unfocusedanakin

When everything but one man says is fake it's a bit difficult to cite facts. After all it's all a liberal conspiracy because they are so mad at the hero who will save America. That's also why the world hates him their jealousy of America.

11. 6-eyed shaman

Clearly you can and do have the know-how of finding a source that would prove that the EU is not providing free shelter and housing over their current homeless population. Clearly you can prove they are not confiscating homes and property from citizens to make way for migrants. If you're smarter than me, you can prove that I'm wrong about Trudeau protecting muslims from "hate speech" in his country?

Where else am I an idiot? I say Conservatism is becoming the new counter culture and I still stand by it. Liberalism can't be both the mainstream and the counterculture.

12. unfocusedanakin

I'm not a liberal. But again what you say is so ridiculous I don't know where to begin. Property is being seized in Europe? Well the people from there would be a better source than me.

So let's ask them what is going on in your town?

You are living in a fantasy world. A world that justifies Trump because he will save you from your imaginary boogy man. Islam is being protected and endorsed by everyone. It's simply not true. You have never been to Europe you only understand what he tells you. Part of that is believing you are the "counter culture". Generly that means those not in power. With the electoral college you would appear to be.

13. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I'm assuming these last posts are not personal attacks and are about the ideas and opinions expressed by the posters and not actually about their character.

Please refrain from calling each other names, you are perfectly free to point out how stupid someone's IDEAS are, but not their personal character.

...and I thank you.

14. 6-eyed shaman

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6583/germany-migrants-housing
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/germany-apartments-seized-from-their-owner-to-accommodate-muslim-migrants

Then explain Canada's anti-blasphemy laws and Sweden's no-go zones?

I lived in Prague for 4 months.

I do think that Czech Republic, Poland, and Hungary are doing the right think by not letting the EU push them around with forcing the third world to occupy their countries though.

The left already monopolizes the entertainment industry, academia, the arts, and televised news media. They've waged war with the gaming industry and lost (thankfully)

15. unfocusedanakin

Ok, I see that you just need to be angry. I hope I was a useful punching bag. I feel like this is two different conversations. Not to be rude but you need to crack some books and smarten up before we can have a real discussion. You are not in reality you are in the pocket of the cult of celebrity.

stormountainman and Okiefreak like this.
  16. 6-eyed shaman

I present sources and facts.
    You result to personal attacks........and framing generalizations. Yet somehow I'm the angry one?

Sure, makes perfect sense to me.

17. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

ISIS is fake news? Explain. ISIS was a horrific episode in the history of human depravity--right up there with the Holocaust. So what do you mean it was fake? Fake in the sense that all news stories are somewhat sensational?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    McFuddy likes this.
  18. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The Gatestone Institute, International Policy Council, and Jihad Watch which you cite as your sources, are a notorious right wing anti-Muslim think tanks that are in the business of disseminating false and/or misleading information--a "thinking man's" version of Breitbart,Info-Wars, Russia Today, or some of the other rags you've cited elsewhere. You present sources and fibs.

stormountainman and snowtiggernd like this.
  19. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Saying things like we used them for labor and didn't kill them strikes me as a very liberal representation of how we are in trouble today.

Talking their way out of what they did that was wrong by rationalizing it isn't as bad as it could have been.

It's not meant as liberal in the form if Democrats. We have become a very irresponsible for our personal actions nation. It goes across the spectrum of people. The laws have become liberal. The schools have. The social system has. The student loan program has. Employers have.

20. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Is it me,or is this one of your most incoherent posts. I gather that it has something to do with "liberal", which you seem to use as an all-purpose negative epithet, and your usual "the modern world is goin' to hell" theme. But it's really difficult to figure out what exactly you're trying to say, largely because of the vagueness of your use of the term "liberal".

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018