Trump and republicans making America white again, helping KKK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Jan 23, 2018.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

By calling the white supremacists "good people" during the Charlottesville rally, the Ku Klux Klan has been emboldened by Trump and the republicans to recruit new members throughout Virginia, and probably many more states...Here's the proof...

https://bearingdrift.com/2017/11/15/ku-klux-klan-recruits-with-flyers-in-shenandoah-valley/

Ku Klux Klan Recruitment Flyers Found on Cars in Staunton, Virginia

KKK is trying to recruit around Charlottesville and locals are not having it

KKK flyers distributed in Staunton, Waynesboro

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That's nothing new.

Back in 1999 or 2000 my stepmom found one on her car...in Maine.

Maine for God's sake!

3. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

When D&D nerds discover white nationalism.

Meliai likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Lay off the Tide Pods..

Irminsul likes this.
  5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I would amend that statement to "racists are speaking up".

stormountainman and Lynnbrown like this.
  6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Today there is a group of White Nationalists active in Jackman Maine. They want a white country in NE USA and East Canada.

BaldnBare likes this.
  7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The culture of white people being victims has been around my whole life. I used to see these people read between the lines of Republican candidates. They of course will not vote democrat so they had to convince themselves it was the PC media keeping the truth from being spoken. A "truth" Trump does speak. It seems they never got over the 1960's because even before Trump the main Conservative issues were to me racial relations and women's access to sexual healthcare. These two things are either made a problem by the left or the female is not entitled to that care for religious and moral reasons. And what else happened in the 60's you had a very charesmasitc president in Kennedy who was not Republican. Regan is as close as they have come and there are so many scandals during his presidency. Any serious historian can dispute how much of a "good president" he was. But in the 80's like now a lot of what makes you good is the R next to your name. We are victims of Carter so ANYONE else is better then him or Hillary.

stormountainman likes this.
  8. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

IMO Racism shows one's ignorance. There is only one race and that's the HUMAN race.

MeAgain and scratcho like this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. Laughable statement.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Multiculturalism is fine. Only mongrel folk are the ones who sit in torment over the fact that different cultures can get along. It's quite sad, really. You're willing to blindly go through life, literally afraid of other cultures getting along.

No it's not even sad. It's fucken pathetic.

pensfan13 and Noserider like this.
  11. stormountainman

Go back and read what I wrote during the last few weeks. The KKK and The Repuke party have exactly the same platform. And Mister Trumpy holds it dear to his heart.

12. stormountainman

Trump's New Hampshire campaign worker/manager during 2016 was Tom Kawczynski. He later got a town manager job in Jackman Maine, near the Canadian border. There he started a White Nationalist group called New Albion which intended to form a White nation in the northeast states and eastern Canada. Tom was paid $49000 per year salary. Today he was let go and is now unemployed, because the Jackman citizens did not want a racist guy running their town. It is funny how all these White Nationalists flock around Donald Trump.

13. Noserider

Right. So it's nothing new.

I'm not defending Trump in any way, shape, or form, but blaming him for racism is kind of like blaming him for the existence of water.

14. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

15. Noserider

Dumb.

Doesn't contradict what I said. Racism has always been around. I stand by that statement.

16. stormountainman

My post was a response to your post about Flyers in Maine. It said nothing about Trump. I do think Trump and his followers are -at least in some part- members of the KKK or similar organizations. Trump has been openly endorsed by The KKK, The Alt-Right, and many in the RAHOWA movement. The last stands for Racial Holy Way. It does not follow that all Whites or all Republicans endorse this thinking; but, there seems to be a connection between Trump and that sort of behavior. His New Hampshire campaign guy was Tom Kawczynski who want a separate all White nation. David Duke openly endorses Trump. The marchers in Virginia were openly racist. Their leaders like Dillon Ulysses Hopper and Matthew Heimbach made things pretty clear right on TV.

17. Noserider

Yes.

But the KKK placing fliers on cars is nothing new, despite the OP using it is "proof" that Trump's mere presence has caused all of his. He's the byproduct of centuries of institutionalized racism; not the cause of it. The KKK has been recruiting members since long before Trump became president.

There are plenty of negative things we can attribute to Trump; the actions of others isn't one of them.

18. stormountainman

OK, I agree with your line of logic where everything is not Trump's fault; however, just yesterday I read that White Nationalists/Neo Nazis/KKK incidents have TREBLED since the 2016 election. So, I would agree the correlation has not been established. One would have to admit the evidence is there concerning the statistics. Colorado's Ben Davis started the 211 Crew before the Trump era. Tom Kawczynski started New Albion during the 2016 Trump campaign.