Trump Acquittal Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by walkoflife, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Hair splitting are we? You used the term "phony conspiracy" to refer to substantial evidence of Trump campaign involvement, after his open televised invitation to "Russia, if you're listening..." The subsequent Mueller investigation was stonewalled to death. No evidence of conspiracy, which has a precise legal definition, but abundant evidence of collusion. The investigation led to quite a few indictments, convictions and guilty pleas. Here Are All of the Indictments, Guilty Pleas and Convictions From Robert Mueller's Investigation

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Hair splitting are we? You used the term "phony conspiracy" to refer to substantial evidence of Trump campaign involvement, after his open televised invitation to "Russia, if you're listening..." The subsequent Mueller investigation was stonewalled to death. No evidence of conspiracy, which has a precise legal definition, but abundant evidence of collusion. The investigation led to quite a few indictments, convictions and guilty pleas. Here Are All of the Indictments, Guilty Pleas and Convictions From Robert Mueller's Investigation

3. Yea, good luck with that. I voted for Obama thinking something different was finally going to happen. It didn't. So this last time around there was no way I was going to vote for the establishment crony poster children (the Clintons) after Bernie was ushered out by the DNC. So I voted for the only option remaining, Trump.

Naturally the tolerance for a centrist is nearly nonexistent here. So I'm routinely lamented by all the establishment hippies!

srgreene and Bullzaye like this.
  4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Americans unite?

So I heard that there is a plan to censure Romney, and there is also a recall drive in Utah.
    Romney is not up for reelection until 2024. Maybe he would run against pence, who he could surely beat. Then again, I am not so sure that pence runs for prez.

trump supporters like that he is a dick to liberals, democrats, i.e. People they don't like.

5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Umm, you're not a centrist.

6. I don't really care about your take on this, I'm not concerned with living up to your standards. I have always voted for the most logical candidate regardless of their party.

By not sucking dick for either one, it's pretty easy to see through the shit. When I see a real democrat with real solutions to offer, I'll probably vote for them, again.

Bullzaye likes this.
  7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I feel like some positive changes came about. I think he really set the bar higher morally for our leadership. The world loved Obama. It was hard to believe we didn't have a first-woman president the very next term in 2016.

But it has usually been throughout the course of history a republican president. More times than democrat.

8. I personally think that Biden will be elected in

WritersPanic likes this.
  9. soulcompromise

Yeah. I think he's making some mistakes but it wouldn't kill us to see 4 years of Biden presidency. Like an antibiotic...

10. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do you mean, In November ?

11. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trump was nasty to Sen. John McCain, to Jeb Bush & Marco Rubio. maybe others. Yet he received almost full support from Republicans. Whereas Richard Nixon was voted down in impeachment by a margin of Republicans back in 1973.

Where is the difference?

The Impeachment that was sent up by the House was rushed.; and then withheld. The contempt portion questionable.
    The House impeachment was a purely partisan affair.
    Did House Democrats expect Senate Republicans to clean up this mess? Are they that naive?

And yeah, Trump got caught jaywalking, hooray.

Its on to November people.

srgreene and Bullzaye like this.
  12. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

If there wasn't an acquittal, we would have never gotten to see that victory lap gathering at the WH.

I laughed at the "bullshit" comment on live tv.
    All the insults were funny too.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  13. soulcompromise

don't forget the prayer breakfast. I didn't know it was a thing, and it seemed inappropriate.
    I heard that. They let the bleep ring out on Fox network. I was watching that at the gym for some reason; not because I like their angle, but I did have rationale; though I can't remember what it was.

14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I think at this point in time it is safe to say the impeachment thing helped Trump more than hurt him. There are those who will see his acquittal as exoneration and as proof of Democrat overreach. Not partisans of course but people on the fence in states that will actually be in play come November. And the Iowa Caucus debacle just makes Democrats look kind of dumb. Trump in 2020, unfortunately.

Bullzaye likes this.
  15. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

In the end, it was all political theater to keep cable news ratings high and profitable

16. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

And to distract from more serious issues

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I’m not surprised at all, knew it was going to happen. I’m frustrated to say the least.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  18. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I didn't get to see it yet. My moms told me the breakfast wasn't as funny as the victory lap speech in th WH.

I'll watch the prayer breakfast on YouTube later

19. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

:laughing::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::laughing::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  20. You might laugh at this but look he's way more mature than the narcissistic creep you have currently leading your country

Okiefreak likes this.
Tags: