Truly "hate" Republicans. Absolutely.

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by SunLion, May 23, 2004.

1. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You want me to explain what now?

If you're a Republican, I want to know why a considerable number of the leaders of your party have declared themselves to be enemies of the US Constitution, and have introduced legislation to allow them to suspend every one of its provisions.

the extremist perspective, in any situation is not only extreme, it lacks any real solution to the problem.

Eliminating the US constitution is the most extreme thing imaginable, along with, of course, concentration camps carrying out torture of a nation we attacked on false grounds while the Vice President sucks up millions of dollars in blood money, of course, while semi-literate non-readers grunt, jerk, and watch Fox News.

2. Lonewolf251

Lonewolf251 Member

It should be noted that this bill would allow the Congress to overide a court decision with a two thirds vote, the same way they can overide a presidential veto.
    The Congress comes closer to representing the will of the people since they come from the area they represent and and can more easely be held accountable for their decisions.
    I don't know the reasoning behind this bill, but I read the thread here and someone mentioned gay marriage, that probably is it.
    It has nothing to do with the KKK, or concentration camps or undermining the constitution, actually, it would throw more power back towards the people.

3. Jaque Imo

Jaque Imo Up on The Lowdown

Howard Coble - NC is my congressman. His office is within sight of my house.

I think he'll be getting a letter in his mailbox....and a flaming bag of dog shit on his front stair.