Truly "hate" Republicans. Absolutely.

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by SunLion, May 23, 2004.

1. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maybe, just maybe, some lost Republican might stumble in here, and if so, I want- no, I DEMAND an explanation for this; the sponsors are listed here.

If Americans will tolerate this sort of outrage, then we'll "let them" lead us to anything- ANYTHING.

In any case, NO Republican can still claim that their party isn't a gang of thugs that are no better- NO BETTER- than Nazis. So, any Republican readers wanna take off their klan hood and try to explain this?

2. SunLion

WTF is this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just throw away the whole checks and balances that our founding fathers faught and died for!

Yep, literally anything with a simple vote of Congress- concentration camps, summary executions, kidnapping- it could all be legal instantly- even the re-institution of slavery.

Basically it's formal, written declaration of war on Americans. War. Here. Now.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

The first one is just some silly piece of writing with 7 names of Southern Republicans and such on it. The second only has around 30 Republicans voting on it, oh vay... now we are all doomed.

Get realistic.

Nothing spectacular, it would never pass.

4. SunLion

I'm sure it won't- but dozens of blatant klan assholes in Congress, declaring themselves enemies of our Constitution? War, I say.

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yes, lets gather out troops and march on Richmond. Maybe, if we use such great generals as Ulyssus S. Grant Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. , we will be able to defeat President Bush and his axis of KKK evil. I just hope that they end up fighting a war of attrition. Maybe we can get our Israeli, British, and Turkish allies to blockade thier major ports....and then, we can nuke em!

Be logical, war on your own people in the worst you can possibly do. If you want, you can go out and start poppin caps up the asses of old congressmen... Not something I would advice though.

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Your fanatism makes me laugh.

Want to win a war agianst your government? Vote Deomcrat... or even better, move to Canada...

7. dotadave

dotadave Member

What does this have to so with the war. Still, this is total bullshit and absolutly unconstitutional.

8. daymuse

daymuse Member

Midnight, you're kind of logic is exactly why we've been "fighting a war" since the 60s. Stop being an idiot.

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

apparently she has enough common sense to not call people names just because they disagree and enough intelligence to know that a chemistry degree confers no special knowledge of politics. also, an outside opinion is very valuabe when you're so close to the issue, brings in more perspective.

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

An issue with me?

Why?

because my opinion does not match yours?

How truly pathetic can you get?

You say that I have nosay in US issues because i'm not from the US... hell, with that ideology... what the hell are you doing on this board, or in politics in general... since politics is a world-side "game", and you, loggicly, have no say in whatever is happening outside of the US...

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Believe me, I'd rather talk to a Republcian than a burnt out dead dead member... Jerry.

12. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

Come on, knock it off you guys....

This bill was introduced back in March, as I recall, after the mayor in San Francisco started giving out marriage licenses to gays. The right wing politicians totally freaked out and introduced this bill in case "activist judges" decreed marriage among gays to be legal. It's a reactionary bill to what was going on in March. However, it is far reaching and would affect ANY ,decisions made by the Supreme Court, which is a frightening scenario. I tried to keep up with this bill when it was introduced by I lost track of it lately because of all the other political shit going on. What is going on with the bill, was it struck down? Did it pass (God forbid)????? Did it die???? Does anyone know????

13. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

i am not typing a post about my despise towards republicans (tho i do detest them)

Heres the thing:

I am trying to win an e-auction bid at u-bid.com for a guitar and i want to know if anyone knows of any bid snipper programs that support u-bid, either free downloads or paid subscriptions.

Thanks

14. Nick

Nick Member

Which part are you confused about? No better than Nazis huh? Damn...did someone finally find the mass democrat graves and concentration camps up in wyoming? Damn....we're busted!!!

Nick

HEIL ADOLF BUSH!!!

15. kayatree

kayatree Member

Yikes brother... that's pretty harsh. I think you're jumping to a few conclusions here, not to mention generalizing the hell out of the republican party.

I'm registered as an independent because I couldn't bring myself to participate whole-heartedly in one side or the other, but I certainly don't think either one is completely right or completely wrong... forcing one's personal beliefs on another being sounds a lot more like the Nazi's and that happens on both sides, don't you think?

with love,
    kayatree

16. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

when you're "right" everyone else is wrong and they're destroying "your" world with their thinking, therefore deserving of hate. that's the extremist perspective, no matter what side they're on.i think the role of the extremists on either side of any issue is to reduce the population entirely, therefore alleviating the problems.

17. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

you liberal democrats are a bunch of idiots

18. Maverick

Maverick Banned

You want me to explain what now?

19. daymuse

daymuse Member

JetBlack I absolutely love you're 16 year-old force-fed intellect. I wish I could have believed everything my mommy and daddy tried to make me believe during that whole domestication process of growing up. It would have been a helluva lot easier for me to be a tool. I respect that you have chosen the republican path to righteousness, and you are truly a gift from God to the world, but I doubt that you'll be thinking that way in the next few years.

20. kayatree

kayatree Member

I think you're right... the extremist perspective, in any situation is not only extreme, it lacks any real solution to the problem. In order for any issue to be solved and/or attempted to be solved, I think it's important for both sides to reach a compromise. Extremists have a tendency to use a "my way or the highway" philosophy which, in my opinion, is no better than the extremists in the opposing party. Such a standing simply enrages the opposition, promotes unsolvable controversy and instigates prolongation of the original issue.

No one wins.

kayatree