true or false?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by cometogether_22, May 8, 2007.

1. Glordag

Glordag Member

Nah, south east :p.

Maybe he just wants to throw her a compliment? No harm no foul, right? It's not like giving a compliment takes anything away from anybody, and I'm sure they are nice to receive. *shrug* Besides, if she's gonna do acid soon she should be in a good mood!

2. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Yes, I am going to fly all they way across the US to to have sex with her....get real. Lol, and lighten up. Cant I just compliment a woman? Cyber sex? Seriously, it has not crossed my mind at all. Damn I swear, dudes always try to cock block if they cant say something on their own. Haters are all over these forums its funny. Lol, Eman you are a funny guy.

3. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

And on another note. Cometogether_22, how old are you?

4. cometogether_22

cometogether_22 Member

hahaha this has turned into an interesting thread.. but anyway it was a great compliment thank you lol ..im 16 actually

5. Glordag

Glordag Member

Seriously. I mean...that plane ticket could be an entire vial! [​IMG]

EDIT: 16?? Way to make me feel old :|.

6. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Lol, i feel even older being 24. And if i could get my hands on a vial. OMG i could elevate my way over there without having to pay for a ticket at all :p.

7. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

LSD is not stored in your body, but flashbacks do exist, I believe I have had them. Sometimes when I get really high, everything all of a sudden becomes really weird, and it's like I'm outside my body, and there are some very strange visuals as well. Things in general are just very very weird, it's hard to describe. I can hear my inner monologue very very clearly all the time, and various other strange effects. I think I am a sensitive guy and that's probably why it's happened to me. I can't say if it's common or not. Oh and I've only tripped once :p

8. akatweak

akatweak Member

even over the net people start bullshit why can people not get enrage?

fuck shit bro bros im typing my thoughtd never thought id do this fuck en shit!

ill go look at what this post was about then repost.... ... fuck...

please peoples just love not war!

9. WhatKind

WhatKind Member

Eman resu is a total cock sucker it seems to me that he likes to look for shit on the forum cause he knows no one can find him and give him a good fuckin kicking to the chin. fucking wank face u full of bullocks ****.

10. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

A kicking to the chin eh? Thats odd i dont think i have ever heard anyone say that before. You also called me a wank face. I can tell your a hard ass.
    Whys everybody so pissed? ..... Im not.

11. Glordag

Glordag Member

I think WhatKind is the only one that expressed hostility :p. The rest of us seem quite at peace with the world.

12. cometogether_22

cometogether_22 Member

hah yes im 16.. sorry for making you feel old lol but i never lie about my age.. usually dont even have to

13. uplink

uplink Member

You should totally buy alcohol for your friends. You could pass for 21.

14. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Lol, I get carded all the damn time and I looked aged as hell. But, it makes me feel young.

15. Glordag

Glordag Member

The only time I didn't get carded was on my 21st birthday. I'm so angry!

16. cometogether_22

cometogether_22 Member

aww carded on your 21st birthday lol .. thats a bummer

17. itripface

itripface Member

haaa you guys feel old i guess im lucky to be 16...im 16 n i live outside philly...but im not bein a creepy w/e just puttin it out there lol

18. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

why does your thing say your 26?

19. cometogether_22

cometogether_22 Member

haha im with eman on this one

20. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

LSD is only present in your system for only an hour or so. It sets off the trip and you keep going for all those hours. That's how it works. And yes, it is possible to have "flashbacks" and mood can change, but that is usually temporary or not very long lasting. I myself have triggered what I believe is a flashback when someone said a word or did an actiong that made me go all dreamy for about 1 second. Good luck!