True Blood; Don't judge me.

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by Amsler, Aug 9, 2010.

1. dizz36

dizz36 Member

haha true bloods the shit im not even gunna lie.

2. Amsler

Amsler Member

Haha, I don't usually care for flaming homos but he just worksss it

3. starbuck

starbuck Member

[​IMG]

I wanna be sookie for halloween!!!! haha

4. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

Fuck true blood. I was starting to like it for a while but those goth bitches can't write a interesting storyline for shit. The whole third season was a major disapointment. Why did they bring back the writers from 6 feet under? That show was fucking horrible and pretentious and emo fag shit and everyone fucking knows it!

5. Amsler

Amsler Member

Yeah, the third season does kinda suck. I finally got around to watching it and it's just majorly silly and I'm losing interest. The werewolves are lulzy.

6. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

They always seem to be 15 degrees off being interesting. They open all these doors that I see could lead to very interesting and deep possibilities... then they just veer off course and land in a pile of lame-ass shit.

Like that succubus bitch from season too... rediculas. They whole time they were leading up to it I was like "I wonder what this could be?" then they told me and fuck...

Or how they ended the 3rd season... that last episode made every single fucking moment of build-up a total waste. It wasn't just not great... it was utterly stupid.

Godric's ghost needs to stop being such a fucking pussy. I thought it was cool when bill double-crossed eric... but then with-in 5 minutes that was made pointless and they settled it by gathering around eachother fucking gossiping about motives.

If any of the writers ever can read this... quit. You have no fucking creative talent and you are wasting my fucking time.

... see you in season 4. lmao

7. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

It's still one of the most interesting, sexy, kinky, bloody shows on TV. Every episode can't be totally awesome. They've got to build in some background.

Not always consistent but I LOVE the show.

8. starbuck

starbuck Member

just like with anything that gets popular....it starts to create a growing group of followers that hate it....once one person says it sucks all of a sudden new people are watching it and thinking it sucks.....i love the show but I have not seen the entire 3rd season yet.

9. Nina86

Nina86 Member

:D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dAZ1-nF3VI"]YouTube - Sesame Street: True Mud

10. Nina86

Nina86 Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAOKyRgEt2c"]YouTube - Vampire Reunion by College Humor
    Last one i swear :D

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

i liked the third season of true blood a lot better than the second season; the second season was absolutely ridiculous.

does tara get on anyone else's nerves? i really can't stand her character.

12. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

I know, that bitch needs to calm the fuck down.

13. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Is Tara the black chick? She's my girly crush. Man I need to catch up, I think the last episode I saw was when what's-his-face revealed he was a werewolf.

14. braininavat2

braininavat2 Member

I have True Blood but haven't watched yet, its absurd to not like something just because it is popular..I love IDM/psytrance/tool but with that mindset one would never bother with Pink Floyd...

15. Shirahime

Shirahime Member

I LOVE True Blood. I mean absolutely love it. Well, I love anything Vampire related except of course Twilight because I do not get a hard-on for supposedly dangerous Vampire disco-balls nor am I a 14 year old girl with nothing else better to do.

I actually did a fangirl *squee!* and happy dance when Season 4 was announced. Buuuttttt, because I'm in the UK, season 3 is only halfway through it's run here and because I am such a geek I will have to *ahem* yeah.

16. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

I love it too - I am waiting with baited breath for season 4 - there are soooo few shows on now that can hold my interest.

17. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Don't judge me? Hmm, I was under the impression that True Blood was like an award winning show or something. HBO never makes a bad show, in my opinion. What I mean is, I don't personally like everything they make, but I think their productions are very professional and well done.

18. Shirahime

Shirahime Member

Same here. The only telly shows I watch religiously are True Blood, Supernatural and Top Gear. Everything else is kind of meh.