Trudeau wages war on mankind

Discussion in 'People' started by 6-eyed shaman, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

2. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Whether it's half or bunch she still delegated millions of Americans into a "deplorable" category. You can't really do that if you want to be president, because if you win you'll need to lead the entire country.

Actually, I think you're grasping at straws.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

You might explain that to Trump. He seems, more than any President I can recall, to cater almost entirely to his base. But what about Trudeau?

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

You used it in response to a WOMAN with a penis, you sexist, mysoginistic trans-phobic, cis-gender centric chauvinist pig!

6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'm so glad all those assholes' money went down the toilet when they bet on Hillary

farmerdon and 6-eyed shaman like this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I couldn't resist.... I'll admit the last part was a bit of a hyperbole.

I'm an egalitarian actually.

My dating life has actually gotten better since ditching being a doormat male feminist. Have you ever heard the phrase, "nice guys finish last?" Besides, statistics show that only 1 in 5 women in my country identify as a feminist anyway. Poll: Few Identify As Feminists, But Most Believe In Equality Of Sexes | HuffPost

Still have yet to find a reasonable woman though ;)

8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The difference is that when the left calls these people "deplorables," they make a brand and an identity of being a loud and proud deplorable.

But when the right calls the left "cucks" they take offense to the utmost extreme, and try to redefine the word to be a racist slur.

Why should that settle it? Just because Trump says Trudeau is a good guy, does that make it so? Do you agree with Trump now?

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I apologize. That was somewhat facetious comment meant to echo a common Christian fundamentalist response re biblical errantism. Of course Trump's remark doesn't settle it, since Trump is a pathological liar. In fact, Trump's comment about Trudeau occurred in the context of Tump's attempt to explain his own misrepresentation of an alleged trade deficit with Canada. But I agree with Trump that Trudeau is a good guy--one of the few things I do agree with Trump about..By good, I mean Trudeau seems like a young man of reasonably good character and integrity relative to most politicians. Appearances can be deceiving, but he seems to be on the up-and-up. In comparison with Trump, he looks really good, but so would most heads of government.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I know. So was my comment.

I get yer humor

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Grasping at straws to do what?

I'm not arguing this point to make Clinton look better or defend her. I genuinely think the remark was ment like that. And a fair amount of Trump voters fit the description deplorable. About your comment that it can't be done if you want to be president; i think it depends. If a candidate acts kind of 'holier than thou' then it can backfire hard, as we saw :p But if Clinton would have won it would likely not have triggered as much 'not my president' protests than when Trump won.

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

lol it is that is a hater....that's why you calling names like grade 3's do..not to mention being an American you are kind of the butt of the entire planets jokes atm...so have at it...do your best before the recess bell goes

13. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

How are we the butt of the entire planets joke when we are running the show?

14. Asmodean

Hates on foreign president. Claims he's all about Trump, then ends with 'haters gonna hate' remark himself :p

Maybe because you guys running the show is an imagination. But even if the US would still be the most powerful player on global affairs it wouldn't exclude your country from the possibility ;)

rollingalong likes this.
  15. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

I didnt even bother to read your post, hollandaise sauce

16. Asmodean

Lol But you went out of your way to state this. As usual your replies about others tell more about you :)

17. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Clinton is definitely a more acceptable politician. Trump never went against huge swaths of the population in such a clear way. Also, representing your constituency is not the same as saying something harsh against the other candidates constituency.

18. Asmodean

egalitarian
    ɪˌɡalɪˈtɛːrɪən/
    adjective
    1. 1.
      believing in or based on the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.
      "a fairer, more egalitarian society"
    noun
    1. 1.
      a person who advocates or supports the principle of equality for all people.
      "he was a social and political egalitarian"

feminism
    ˈfɛmɪnɪz(ə)m/
    noun
    noun: feminism
    1. the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
    Merriam-webster:
    the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes; organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests.

From wiki page on egalitarian:

Many state constitutions in the United States also use "rights of man" language rather than "rights of person" since the noun "man" has always been a reference to and an inclusion of both men and women.

It is generally accepted by egalitarians that feminism falls under egalitarianism and that some feminists identify themselves as egalitarian which under the correct definition of the word is equality for both men and women.

You don't have to identify as something to meet the definition of it. When you talk about feminists you only talk about the crazy ones (no argument they are out there :p) and when you talk about the purpose of feminism you hilariously distort the actual goals of it.

Last but not least: that you were a proverbial doormat when you identified as a male feminist doesn't say shit about feminists in general, or even male feminists. It also doesn't say much with certainty about male feminists who actually identify as such.
    It says mostly something about you. Now you left it behind (or did you? ;)) and are putting the mistake you made on feminism in general. Lol

Okiefreak likes this.
  19. Asmodean

He is indeed praised internationally for his subtile wordings ;)

20. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Hence you understand his appeal. At the rate he is going, he will get re-elected.

Assuming he is in office when it comes time for them to vote.