Trudeau wages war on mankind

Discussion in 'People' started by 6-eyed shaman, Feb 7, 2018.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Canada's soy boy in chief displays his wokeness by correcting a woman in a town hall meeting for using the sexist word "mankind."

Trudeau Lectures Woman For Using ‘Mankind’ Instead Of ‘People-Kind’

But wait a minute, I thought the politically correct version of mankind was humankind? Nah it's not because it contains man inside the word huMAN. That's sexist too, and it won't fly in this woke society we live in.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

old news bud... he's a young guy...allowed to make a few gaffs....no one was hurt.......better than what you have down there by a long shot

neoprene_queen and Tyrsonswood like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm offended.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If it was Trump it would be non pussy kind

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Did she just assume that species gender!!!!!

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't think he insists on changing the word, people. But by mentioning it like that in public he definitely bring it under everyone's attention. Some people (like OP) are just tired of it, they wanna provoke their way and feel entitled to it. But if someone like Trudeau does it they act more butthurt than any 'snowflake' would to OPs nonsense. Hey man, if you feel entitled to do it all the time (also with charged convictions you don't 100% mean but put in a certain way to garner attention) so can others. Even public people. You really don't understand you're both doing the same? Just with a diff POV

9. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

From the same article:
    "Trudeau also talked about his “rehabilitation” program for returning ISIS terrorists, saying they were just like the “Italian families [who] settled in Montreal in the postwar years.”"

That's not a gaffe. That's the absence of brains.

NotMyRealName and Orison like this.
  10. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

It's like Hip Forum...full of politics and their politicians :expressionless:

11. Asmodean

I would say it depends on the details. Besides, it may be an unfavorable idea but he's not a dictator. If the majority is against it it will be abandoned or revised.
    And is it fair for people in Syria or Iraq to have to deal with them? If anyone is entitled to yell 'go the fuck back to your own country instead of being a terrorist here' it are citizens from such countries. If you think Canada has a terrorism problem... look further :p

12. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

No he's a moron. How do you compare ISIS foreign fighters to families from post-war Italy? Seriously?

NotMyRealName likes this.
  13. Asmodean

I'm not sure on which facet he was concentrating when he said that. But he doesn't seem a moron to me.
    Maybe you already made your mind up about him because you suffer a bit from anti-pc tunnelvision like OP?

14. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Oh, come on! You don't need any facets to understand that statements like these are idiotic. Trudeau wants to set up a rehabilitation program for ex-ISIS foreign fighters. Ok so far and I can even see a few reasons why it could be a positive thing. But then he gets the usual backlash and so he chooses to sell his idea by downplaying perceived danger. And in order to do that he tells people ex-ISIS foreign fighters are just like immigrants from Italy. That is the absence of brains.

What's anti-pc tunnel vision?

lion1978 likes this.
  15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

please quote trudeau and not the article.....context is everything

fact is we have a great country and its getting better...we have zero to be ashamed of with our PMO..only pride

lets be honest here...there is no leader of a country that y'all love...you guys shitstorm everybody :)

scratcho, Okiefreak and Orison like this.
  16. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

You're right. The article actually overly simplified and misrepresented what Trudeau said and I failed to dig deeper.

It's probably that I hear so much hogwash from politicians these days that I just took it at face value.

rollingalong and Asmodean like this.
  17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I almost just don't care anymore.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

If saying something silly like peoplekind is the worst sin you can fault him for, I think Trudeau is doing ok

McFuddy and rollingalong like this.
  19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

trudeau is a complete idiot

voted in by stoners and old wet crotch ladies who wanted to fuck his dad