Tripping toys

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by charms, Jan 24, 2005.

1. charms

charms Member

what is your favorite tripping toy? i like playing with tin foil. i tried it last time i tripped, and it was awesome. i made some pretty wicked statues too...or should i say, i tripped some statues. bic lighters are always awesome too. i played with matches once, but i still have a mark from the sulfer burn i got. i don't know how it happened...there was just a loud pop and then the smell of burning skin.....it was awesome! :D lol

2. phriendlyphishphan

phriendlyphishphan Member

i like nerf balls personally. the ones with all the little rubber strands kick ass....mmm i will have to get a few for tonight...yessss

3. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

mirrors!! very trippy indeed!! always awesome to see yourself made out of fruit and leaves

4. questing400

questing400 Senior Member

I once really like a pacifier...

But I got a little too depedent on it and when I was in public I had to take it out...

But it was still cool...don't know why...

5. Arachne

Arachne Member

tinsel! tinsel is so beautiful when tripping mushrooms.

6. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

7. Gurkadurk

Gurkadurk Member

River clay and rocks. The last time I tripped good on shrooms was camped out next to this stream. I built this huge sculpture out of clay and rocks and was intensley involved in it the whole time. It stayed up until I left. I wonder though what anyone else might think if they found it. Probably think it's the blair witch or something. lol.

8. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

Mirrors I always end up looking into and thinking its not really me.I had a stuffed monkey one time it ruled.Oh yea and rubber bands but i wouldn't play with those anymore they get dangerous.

9. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Mirrors can be disconcerting sometimes.

10. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

I like blankets.......and lots of them. . - Its like a security for me to be wraped up in a blanket --------and having my dog there makes everything so much weirder, When i look at him, it seems like hes confused as to whats happening to me, .....i dunno, i cant explain it, its just better with a pet around

11. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

beads and rocks... Its fun to try to create things or toss them around and just run your fingers over them while you think about things. Once I was fasinated with this piece of hemp string on my apron top. It was fun and I kept chewing on it. I got stuck on a couch for probably hours just chewing on this string, lol.

12. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I like to play with bottles. Like, big alco-pop bottles. Last time I had some, I got a bottle of purple Red Square and just stared through it and everything was distorted and very purple! But drinking it made me feel sick so I just played with it!

Cushions are good. I like to make a big pile of them and just lie and roll around in them! I once made myself a little fort out of cushions and other things in my mate's lounge. Oh, that was fun! It's like re-living the best parts of my childhood over again!

13. chaos

chaos Member

everything...? kalidascope (dang i fergot how to spell)

14. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Yeah, if you're actually tripping then you don't need a toy. The experience itself is enough to keep you entertained, if that's what you're going for.

15. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

But having something to play with makes the experience just that much better.