Tripping on your own?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Diamond Gord, May 23, 2004.

1. darkstar8413

darkstar8413 Member

acid is far from a social drug man. you see say youre experienced with psychs? and you think of it as a social thing? no offense, but my look is you should probably quit riding the L Train bro and just stick to alcohol or something.

2. Diamond Gord

Diamond Gord Member

When i take the drug, as I have done regularly for the last 5 years, I like to interact with people, I like conversating whilst my mind works in abstract ways.
    I like to stimulate my senses in whatever way I can, be it; music, visuals, conversation, touch or taste. I fail to see the problem with that or why I should stop taking it.
    Alcohol is one drug that i don't touch.

3. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

I love taking pretty much any drug and just walking alone, thinking to myself but all things in space and time. It's beautiful.

4. darkstar8413

darkstar8413 Member

i understand what you say now. i misunderstood.

5. Experience Haze

Experience Haze Member

im tinkin about trippin alone tonight, are there any things that i should know? what are the best albums to listen to?

6. silent breeze lotus

silent breeze lotus Member

;) I find it much more enlightening if there aren't 5 people there asking me WTF I'm talking about, even if I can't understand the fact that I'm even talking to begin with. *lmfao*

lol... (chuckle)

i like tripping alone.. but then i dont really feel alone when im tripping.. its a lot of fun sometimes and enjoying myself! but also its great to trip with certain people.. ah depends on how i feel.. i remember one of the first times with mushrooms me and a good friend decided to go to the beach.. it was so nice as we were both feeling in the same way so it opened the experience.. it was like being 6yr olds again together.. :) hehe

7. inane

inane Member

The first night I got some mescal, I ate it by myself. I had to go to the bathroom (or that was my excuse to get out of my room). My mom walked in on me when I was standing in front of the mirror watching my hands trailing. When I looked at her, her eyes got fucking huge and then went back to normal. It was "trippy" if I want to use cliche's. Tripping on your own is fun, although I haven't ever tried it on cid. The last time I tripped was on some micro-dot grom Germany. Eh have fun.

8. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

This reply comes a little late but some music I love to trip to is anything by Pink Floyd or tecno / trance like Alice Deejay. It really depends on what you think you might like to do while you trip. If you want to sit there then find music that is more relaxing and will make your mind wander. If you want to be up moving around then you need faster beats. One thing I find though is to have music already cued up and ready to play. I can't do much when I'm tripping and fumbling around for CDs is too much of a trip of its own. As far as things to do I can only say from experience that I love things that glow, therfore glowsticks are a definite must. I can spend hours and hours just staring at lights. I get frustrated easily too by things so I try to surround myself with easy stuff to do. I stay away from anything that's sharp so I don't accidently cut myself or someone else. A friend of mine tried eating through one of my glass cups once so I don't keep anything glass around either. And cleanup is a bitch so I try to be as neat and clean as I can when I'm tripping. Basically I don't want to have a bad trip so I really really do everything I can to avoid that and make my journey go as smooth and fun as possible. So far it seems to work. Also, turn off the ringer of the phone if you're not expecting anyone to call or you don't want that kind of disturbance. Foolishly I picked it up once and had to talk to my mom for 1/2 an hour while I was totally out of my mind. Not fun.