Tripping on acid tomorrow, at a loss...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ArmOutsideIn, Mar 21, 2008.

1. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

I'm at a loss for what to do! I've only tripped on acid once before and it was warm out so wanderd round some woods nd stuff for awhile with my boyfriend. I had a great time, but I'm tripping again tomorrow and the weather is not warm enough for being outside yet. So, I guess my question is, what do you DO on acid sitting in an apartment? Will it be just as fun as before?

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

if your tripping in a social setting, do what you normally do when with freinds or do whatever spontaniously arises. you can always bundle up and to go outside.

3. PsychosisDiagnosis

PsychosisDiagnosis Member

while being outside usually tends to be the ultimate experience there's plenty of fun to be had indoors.

I like watching movies both when I'm coming up and coming down, a sort of bookends for the night.

For indoor activity all you need to do is visit your local dollar store. anything squishy or glow in the dark will do an if it lights up it's a bonus.

make sure you have the type of music you want playing

pop rocks are great glowsticks are pretty much a must for me

pets are also great to play with, maybe they're smarter than they seem?

anyway all you need when your on acid is your imagination, let that be your road map
    and it doesn't matter where you are physically.
    you can be wherever you want to be

also it's not as important to have a location to trip in as it is to have good people to trip with