Tripping at the zoo

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by masada, Oct 5, 2013.

1. masada

masada Member

In a couple weeks my local zoo is having a sort of autumn special. I also happen to have a nice supply of psychedelics. Fall, the zoo, and psychedelics are some of my three favourite things, so it seems necessary that they should be combined. I'm thinking 225ug of AL-LAD, and about an hour in, 25mgs of psilacetin. But I'll keep some along just in case I feel more is warranted. I also have some 25C-NBOMe, but I don't have any experience with this yet, so don't think it would be a good idea. I just can't wait, it seems like it will be a one of a kind experience. Anyone else have experience doing this? Seems so natural to do, but I just never thought about it.

2. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

Sounds like fun, but I think I'd feel sorry for the animals

3. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

sounds like fun!

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I wanted to do this for my most recent 25i/25c NBOME trip but the zoo closest to me is kinda ghetto and I considered maybe getting the vibe that Jimmy P is mentioning, I haven't set aside time to make it out to the other one. I would like to make it to zoo sometime, Observing animals has always fascinated me when tripping.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

In this particular situation I would recommend NOT to strike any furry walls.

6. dreamout

dreamout Member

I'd love to trip around a bunch of animals but zoos make me pretty sad

7. masada

masada Member

Really? No one has done this?
    And the Toronto Zoo really isn't ghetto. More importantly, the animals' habitats are, I think, quite adequate. I don't think I would get any bad vibes from that. The only thing is the people. When I'm tripping, I don't want to be around people, especially strangers. One of the main reasons is because my mouth is always either in a big O and my eyes wide in childlike wonder, or I have a maniacal grin plastered on my face. I'm going to have to find a way around that one lol. I hear the NBOMes are quite stimulating and social, so maybe some 25C will find it'self along for the ride to help me stay comfortable in public.

8. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

you need sunglasses and a lollipop

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

lol your solution to being on several different psychedelics in public, while hating to be on psychedelics in public, is to add an additional psychedelic into your body while in public? yeah man, take some beer with you too and get drunk in the bathroom, that way you'll totally be fine tripping in front of everyone at the toronto zoo :) nothing could go wrong here! (could not pay me enough money to take drugs there, it will be full of families, security guards, and exploitation/imprisonment of animals).

I say go to the zoo sober, save the drugs for something more meaningful than spicing up a trip to the zoo. I don't understand why you are even considering this to be an option if you hate tripping around strangers. you're going to a giant corporate tourist attraction.

10. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

If you ever have the chance to trip while snorkeling or scuba diving in tropical waters, take it. It's incredibly amazing, and the way light behaves underwater leads to some seriously awesome visuals. And the way the warm water feels on your skin.. man..

One of my best experiences of all time was snorkeling on LSD and noticing an octopus in a territorial battle with a bunch of groupers. Changing its color and texture while occasionally boxing at a fish, acting more careful when it noticed me observing, etc.. Unbelievable.

Uhh, sorry for derailing.

11. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

scuba diving on lsd... WOW that is hardcore!! amazing!

12. ZenStateOfMind

ZenStateOfMind Member

I was wondering about this as well but a good friend of mine advised me not to trip (on cid)and go to the zoo as he did it and did not have good vibes at all. It's just not a great setting as many others have suggested. This was at the zoo your mentioning as well OP.

Now snorkeling on psychedelics sounds like a whole new world of amazement. Props JimmyP.

13. masada

masada Member

That does sound awesome. Next time I find myself with some LSD, I'm putting at least some aside for my next vacation, whenever that may be, and I'm going to do just that. The ocean, any natural body of water sort of scares me in a way though, the fact that it's just so vast, a lot of the things we know are out there are pretty frightening, and who knows what else is out there...just creeps me out, I guess it's a mild phobia. Love boating and fishing, but once I'm in the water and I can't see the floor under my feet, gets a bit disconcerting. If it was nice and sunny with a small group closer to the shore I'd feel comfortable enough I think.