tripping and drinking

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by WhatKind, Apr 20, 2007.

1. WhatKind

WhatKind Member

im gonna trip tomorrow night theres gonna be 3 of us tripping and drinking and theres gonna be 7 just drinking. I must say im experienced with drinking alot and tripping at the same time. But not with 7 other people just drinking. Do any of you guys have good advice on how to handle the trip with those people drinking.

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

In my opinion people who are Drunk and people who are tripping just don't mix. Those of you who are tripping should just go on your own way, Hey you might have a great time with every one and the drunk people might be cool as hell to be around while you are tripping, but I would think if you stay with the people who are getting drunk you just make the odds go up that you will have a bumb trip or something bad could happen ? When I trip I like being with other people who are tripping ?

3. tripoli

tripoli Member

I kind of agree - drinking and tripping don't usually mix well, but if you're all good friends, and if you're not tripping too hard, you should be okay.

I wouldn't drink any hard liquor while tripping, though - or get drunk - because it can make a person very volatile emotionally and tempormentally.

Some beer is good, and a good vibe at the party - if you'r all friends and trust each other - it should be okay.

4. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

what a waste!

loose the alcohol!

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I like to drink a few beers about 5 to 6 hours into a mushrooms trip, and about 8 hours into an LSD trip. It tends to make the transition back a little less spacey, keeps me grounded and still able to have a good time. My last trip was around 3 other people dosed up, and 2 people drinking, and it was a beautifuly fun time :) We all became very good friends that night

6. Peterness

Peterness Member

yeah, red wine for the acid comedowns for sure...