Tripping Again

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by trippymannnn, Jun 13, 2013.

1. trippymannnn

trippymannnn Guest

hey guys i was just wondering somethings about tripping. ive tripped many times cause i loved doing it.. i got a little bit out of hand and started doing it just to get high.. one time i took three tabs and smoked a blunt while listen to some music had a wild out of body experience and thought i was going to be stuck in a trip... lets just say it wasnt a good trip what so ever, kinda mind fucked me so to say. i didnt think anything of it just though i was stupid for what i did.. about a month later i got a hold of about an 1/8th of shrooms, ate them and felt a shroom trip for a little bit but then went strait into my acid trip... it wasnt completely like the acid but i did get the out of body experience that had with the acid, at that point it scared me thinking i might of ruined tripping for me.. about a month after that i got some L again and did one tab had that weird type of trip again.. i said no more for a while.. its been about 2 months since that and im planing on going to festivals in july and i really want to trip at them. you guys have any advice? you guys think i shouldnt do it? will i ever feel the same way i did when i first started tripping on anything? thanks for any info

2. trippymannnn

trippymannnn Guest

oh and the lsd might have been research chemicals

3. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

You're letting your fear hold you if you psych your self out so much, I'd suggest waiting until you grow into yourself a little more

4. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

get your set and setting fixed up.

if you go to the fest:
    get a test kit. test your blotters. only do lsd. no cannabis. and nothing else. aim at around 150-200 mics. try to have fun. loose yourself.

everything will be alright. the fear is an illusion. don't let it take over. recognize it and it will disappear.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

"about a month later....about a month after that....it's been about two months"

those aren't very long breaks. maybe try taking a more substantial amount of time away from tripping?