Tripping 3rd day in the row?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by FunkyTrip, Feb 8, 2014.

1. FunkyTrip

FunkyTrip Member

Only thing that sucks, with 2c-e at least... is that SWIM lost it's "magical special" feeling with the trip.

2. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah, it's because you dosed it too often!
    the same thing kinda happened for me with 2ce.

yes, i knew that your drug use was excessive before this post :p

though i would be surprised if you smoked more weed than me. for weed - i keep a list of days that i don't smoke and for 2013 i think it might have been about 6 days total

4. FunkyTrip

FunkyTrip Member

5. FunkyTrip

FunkyTrip Member

Yea man so you understand, 2c-e is like a candy :2thumbsup:
    Onset is fucked up though, really hard and chaotic and some people SWIM know started bad tripping because of onset

6. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

you guys were eating it? (the 2c-e)
    I was railing 20 mg lines up teh nose and didnt loose the magic... come up is lovely too that way. fast and intense.. only takes 10 minutes,..puke.. then flying up straight into the godhead !!! wow I miss that chemical so much... I loved the way it warped reality.. I need to get my hands on some.. I just don't have the setting.. (for the pukin)

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You likely ran up against many of the issues that were brought up in the thread, i.e. going up against tolerance, i.e. not letting your neurotransmitter receptors recover, i.e. excessive use.

Many people find snorting 2ce very painful, not to mention it often gets depicted as more of a stimulating trip which doesn't appeal to some. I only tried snorting 2ce once at ~10 mgs and I found it pretty painful, I didn't really enjoy having to worry about my burning nose sensation right before being flung into the trip, kind of takes you out of the mindset preparation you go into for a trip. I prefer to have all my faculties about me to allow time to get acclimated to the trip, so I don't mind the higher dose range and slower developing onset of oral but if you seek an abridged onset as well as increased potency, I recommend exploring rectal 2ce.

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Snorting 2c-x chems hurts like hell IMO. Haven't made it around to trying 2c-e yet, but 2c-I and 2c-T-7 hurt pretty fucking bad. 2c-b might have been a little bit better but not by much.

9. FunkyTrip

FunkyTrip Member

i kinda like the pain after snorting :D
    and onset is much easier for me.

10. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Told ya! Snorting is the way for me too. It always made me nauseous. When I snorted it I puked fast, when I ate it i didnt but...it made me feel uneasy.
    Im a masochist too! I like pain. My nose is totally destroyed. Scars to remember. Snorted 2c-e can scar for life but it will give the most amazing experience.. I have never seen the world so ...wonderfully twisted up like on 2c-e... the memories... The first time I ever melted and dripped down to the ceiling was on this substance. Those liquid drops that drip from fountain!! Touched by the light like a lightning. Touched by the light .Seeing the world with kaleidoscope eyes! Feeling the earthspirit sing her song as the wailing trees covered the horizon over the little lake that was behind our house. the memories. maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn.

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i remember some really great trips on 2ce too. i always ate it. well, i did try snorting it (~5 mg when i was drunk, two times)..but it didn't do much for me other than burn the fuck outta my schnoz.

the last time i took it (May 2012), i had a pretty mild trip on my standard dose of 2ce. i chalked it up to bad set though. so i guess it's not fair to say i've "lost the magic."

most of it is in my head, i think. i decided that the negative effects of 2ce and 2cb are not really "worth it," so i can't enjoy the trips like i used to? i dunno. i still have a very small amount of each that i plan on saving for years and, eventually....eating.

man...i'm looking at my list again. i really was going hard back in 2008 and '09.
    i took 2ce and saw Avatar in IMAX, december '09.
    then 9 days later, i ate a hit of acid for a light trip.
    next day, 2ce again.
    two days off,
    then i ate 3 hits of acid - i don't recall the details of this trip after 4 years.
    then i slowed it down some, but not much. tripped about twice a month for the next few, and then about once, or once and a half per month for a long time after that.

took a three month break after some strong mushrooms.

i wish i knew how much fun i had on those three hits... :)

12. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

It can fuck you up for a very long time. I wouldn't even go 2 days in a row anymore.

13. Oh Be.

Oh Be. Guest

I've tripped for a week or more (over a month once) at a time on several occasions. If you're in the right set and setting, and it's benefiting you, run with it, that's what I say.

14. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

By the time you realise if it is benifiting you (and you won't be delusional) you will probably end up in a hospital.