TrippinBTM is dead

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by StonerBill, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

I think that most humour is a coping mechanism. If we can laugh at something that we have no control over, it somehow gives us a sort of control over it. Death is inevitable, but if we can make light of it, (gallows humour) then it makes the entire thing more palatable, we exert an influence over our reactions to it and thus gain power.

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

wow i assumed people would be more intelligent when i made this post

i wasnt joking about death, i was making up a death to give perspective over how silly the original thread was. i assumed no one would actually believe my story, i was hoping that people would sort of realise i was taking the piss of the jointman death thing

i for one thought the original thread about jointman dying was disgusting

but MAN, some of you are so dumb...

at least the people who understood it got a laugh lol

3. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

*cough* *bullshit* *cough*

4. element7

element7 Random fool

ha. What it's fake? ... and I was having so much fun sending out all that smoke.

5. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Hey StonerBill...Before you run around calling people stupid...you should check back on some of the replies and advice you have given at this site. If I was to judge you by your intelligence, considering some of your pearls of wisdom are borderline retarded, I would have to guess that you quit school in the 3rd grade. You mouth and brain seem to function on two different levels........neither are very impressive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.