TrippinBTM is dead

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by StonerBill, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Yes, I will haunt you all! Or, at least, I'll haunt this site, because damn, heaven is boring. Lots of standing around in awe before the Lord, and playing the harps, that kind of thing. And the company sucks, no one ever seems to want to discuss the beauty of marijuana...must be all those conservative Christians. Amazing that even HERE they still hold influence. I'm gonna have to have a chat with God about that....

And these halos! I keep telling everyone it's really uncomfortable, but they keep telling me something about God saying we have to have it on at all times. I think it's a tracking/bugging device, myself; I don't think the Big Guy ever got over Lucifer's betrayal...

I find myself jealous of the damned, they look like they're having one Hell of a party down there...

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

This thread is obviously a parody on the Jointman hoax. Lighten up, yo :)

Life without humor is not a life at all.

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Lmao... :rolleyes:

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yeah joking about death is so very funny :rolleyes:

5. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

We're more joking about the hoax. And actually, if you don't joke about death, you'll just get depressed about it. It's lame to try to trick people into thinking you're actually dead, but joking about it isn't bad.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i alway hope i would die during sex :D

7. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

i thought jennifer19 knew it was a parody but was being undetectively humorous..... guess not!

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

In other news... Jimi Hendrix was found alive and well in Antwerp today! :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

You guys believe him??? Hah, that was the fakest story I have ever read!

10. Budman420

Budman420 Member

OMG DUDE THE DUDE IS DEAD! I MET HIM YESTERDAY IN THE SHEER DELITE OF WATCHING LEMONY SNICKETS "A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS" DAMN, FIRST JOINTMAN AKA JAY NOW TRIPPINBTM AKA BRANDON, HE WAS A GOOD KID, A SON, A FATHER, A GIVER HERBS AND A HOLY GHOST AND A BLACK FOR THE PICKIN OFF THE TREES, WELL THATS IT, KEEP ON SMOKIN MIAMI, YOUR A BLUNT SMOKING FEIND!

11. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

lmao stonerbill...too bad almost no one gets it :rolleyes:

12. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

i think you stoners have forgotten an important question to ask the dead...ahem: Trippin, whats the pot like in afterlife?

13. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Dude, I dunno man, but I just found out from budman that I'm a father. wtf!?

But actually, the weed is great. If weed gets you to heaven when your alive on earth, just think what it does when you're already IN heaven. You get higher than god, man!

14. diktnemele

diktnemele Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes my soul is typing this well i don't see him he must be in hell noooooooooooooo

15. irish151

irish151 Member

haha...pass that shit down here man!

16. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Anyone who thinks that it is funny to post fake death announcements needs to pull their head out of their ass and grow the fuck up. It's a shame when a person feels it is funny to play stupid tricks like this. I see no humor behind stupid shit like this, it has nothing to do with "lightening up". Someone may have believed this at first and could have become quite upset. I bet StonerBill thinks racial violence and enthinc cleansing are a real pisser as well.....

17. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

What is there to get about a fake death announcement? Where is the humor? It's not like it's an enigmatic statement that has hidden depth and meaning. It's just another teenager proving that each generation is slowly getting more pathetic with their attempts at being "different" or "clever".

18. mart_182

mart_182 Member

whats the matter GuySmiley? got a little sand in your vagiiiiina?

19. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Hahaha! That paper's a fake! It's your dog's squeeky toy!

20. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Nope, I just don't find fake death postings to be funny....Funny you bring up sand in the vagina though, because now I'm not so worried that it was scabs on your mom's vagina that scratched my rod up when I was banging her, hahahahahahaha!!!!! She just needs to wash that sand out of her cooch, hahahahahaha!!!!! See I can post childish rants as well....I hope you find it amusing.

P.S...: I just wanted to let you know that I just listened to your band...Grumpy Jack. You guys suck!!!! That prog-rock died out 20 years ago and your timing is horrible. I have been a professional musician for over 15 years. I have been signed and toured all over the United States and Canada. I am now a session drummer playing every style of music that you can imagine. I just have to say to find another singer and drummer. The only redeeming member is the bassist. Tell him if he wants to play with REAL musicians, to get in touch with me and I will put him in touch with some people that can further his talent. He is wasting his time with you guys. I see guys like you all the time and your tunes never go anywhere....at least here in the U.S. You probably play in front of your girlfriends and the bartenders as the club is closing. That self indulgent style of music blows and I doubt you have many, if ANY, fans at all. Your music sounds like a poor rip off of The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Mr. Bungle, but in a more prog-rock style. Basically....NOT MARKETABLE.

One last thing....I saw your promo shots...scrap them!!!! Remember when the only college that replied to the guys in Revenge of the Nerds did so because they DIDN'T send a pic? I would suggest you leave your group shots out. The one kid looks like he might be retarded, your guitarist. Did he stop growing when he was 10 years old?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.