Tripped for the 1st time in years.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by pokeyy, Jun 16, 2006.

1. pokeyy

pokeyy Member

Yeah well this past tuesday night I got a hold of some gel blotter acid, each hit had 2 drops on it so they were good. I got them for $10 a peice and was it fucking crazy or what. My friend Austin and I were walking around my aunts 5 acres of land looking at all kinds of shit. At one point we looked up at the moon and it looked close enough to reach so we kept walking to it until I said "What the fuck are we doing, this is insane captain!" So I turned around and walked to my aunts house (It's a mansion, and no one was home) and I go by the pool, all the bushes, trees, and plants looked like something out of Willy Wonka, then my sound went out and I started to hear amazon noises, then the water looked so perfect it was fake, all the furniture turned to plastic, and I felt like I was in a Barbie Playhouse. We decided we'd go up ontop of the balcony but I had forgotten my keys so we walked back to my house (On the same land, 300 feet away) and we stood outside for 30 minutes cause I couldn't go inside and into my room to get my keys off my dressure. I have no idea what was wrong and why I couldn't, I think I was just speeding so hard and my mind was racing, finally we got the key and walked back and sat on the balcony and than I began to trip really hard and everything went black around me and I saw the railing infront of me start to bend and talk to me, I freaked out and screamed, everything went back to normal. Time went by as we smoked a shit load of bud, then the sun came out and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

People always say that LSD is a life changing experience, well it most definately is when you have a hard trip!

-twon

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

that sounds like a real fun night, good to know your first time after so long was great. sounds like some nice visuals

3. pokeyy

pokeyy Member

Hah, definately great visuals. Some of my friends and I are going shrooming tonight, makin some shroom tea and listenin to Chili Peppers and watching visuals on the PC :)

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

If I was at a mansion, I might be inclined to do destructive things lol.