Triple C

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by midnighttoke, Jan 27, 2005.

1. midnighttoke

midnighttoke Member

This has probably been asked before, but what do you know of it, what do you think of it, is it worth it, how many pills should a first timer take and what are some of the effects. Oh and how long does it last.

2. juggla

juggla Member

triple c's are coricidin cough and cold, its used to trip on cause it has dxm in it, it also has another active ingredient that could be deadly in large amounts. if you have had a allergic reaction to any kind of antihistimine dont trip on coricidin. as for a dose id say 12 pills would do the trick dont take more than a box cause it greatly increases your chance of a o.d, well be careful with that stuff, a few people have died (usually by taking ridiculsly high amounts like 40 pills, or mixed it with opiads or alcohol. remember small doses, 12 is more than enough to take for a good trip anyway.
    lasts about 4 hours

3. juggla

juggla Member

it feels like being drunk and stoned at same time, also some psycedeilc effects like size and shape distorions and closed eye visuals

4. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

If i were you i'd take eight pills, but then again if i were you i'd go and get some robitussin cough gels, they have one that has no other active ingredients. CCCs have a nasty-assed decongestant that can cause bleeding in some very naughty places if you take too much, so i go with the Robotussin pills that don't cause bleeding in naughty places.

5. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

6. KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller Member

listem to me. DO NOT USE CCC's. they will fuck your body up bad if they dont kill you. If you must use capsules look for Robotussin Cough and Cold caps. Or a really good one is Sucrets cough drops. They taste like cherry and only contain DXM. You can extract them too. Dont be an idiot. CCC's are bad kids.

If you can find one of those two, just be a man and chug the good old Robo DM. And dont use Delsym. Its DXM extended release. You can kill yourself easily with this too. Im just trying to look out for you idiots.

And i wouldnt suggested doing DXM more than twice a month....if at all. You will destroy your brain. Research extensively before diving into something that can fuck you up so bad.

By the way, its lots of fun. lol.