Triple C

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by midnighttoke, Jan 27, 2005.

1. midnighttoke

midnighttoke Member

This has probably been asked before, but what do you know of it, what do you think of it, is it worth it, how many pills should a first timer take and what are some of the effects. Oh and how long does it last.

2. juggla

juggla Member

cut and paste froma earlier post i made-
    triple c's are coricidin cough and cold, its used to trip on cause it has dxm in it, it also has another active ingredient that could be deadly in large amounts. if you have had a allergic reaction to any kind of antihistimine dont trip on coricidin. as for a dose id say 12 pills would do the trick dont take more than a box cause it greatly increases your chance of a o.d, well be careful with that stuff, a few people have died (usually by taking ridiculsly high amounts like 40 pills, or mixed it with opiads or alcohol. remember small doses, 12 is more than enough to take for a good trip anyway. it lasts like 4 hours

3. juggla

juggla Member

it feels like being drunk and stoned at same time, also some psycedeilc effects like size and shape distorions and closed eye visuals

4. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Dont do Tripple C's, I know people who have ODed on them. Just do products with only DXM as the active ingredent, or get some pure dxm :p

5. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

quoted from another post

6. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

www.third-plateau.org
    www.dextroverse.com

taking antihistmaines & antitussives together in excessive (OD) amounts greatly increases the possibilitiy of serious medical consequences...

oh, & UTFSE...

7. hippie0204

hippie0204 Member

Fuck Triple c, all it took was 13 to put me in the hospitol, and i tripped 4 at least 8 hours (very hard mind u). i have found mushrooms and illegal hallucigens 2 be much more worth it. just stay away from that shit, its just bullshit

8. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

I got so fucked up off 8. It just felt like I was drunk, and I was doing stuff but not realizing it, then I just passed out. woke up 7 hours later still a little fucked up and went back to sleep.