Trip Toys

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Topher D., Feb 10, 2009.

1. TheKitch

TheKitch Member

The smell of incense is orgasmic when I trip. Especially if it's the good stuff from India...

2. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

music instruments (my keyboards, synthesizers, guitars, friend's drums), my laptop is my space port on acid, the lazerpod, jigsaws (are impossible), and the next time you take a strong hit of acid and the visuals start creeping their way in, trust me - do the washing up and use extra washing up liquid. you will see why.

3. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

oh shit! of course - incense...

but it has to be Satya Sai Baba Super Hit (as pictured in my photo gallery) - nag champa just doesn't do it justice.

4. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

glowsticks man glowsticks. oh and of course finger lights. but the best amusement wen im really spun is my own hands! idk if anyone has told u to try to "pick the ecktoplasm off your fingers" but basically its the trails created by the movement of trying to grab something off your fingers. with really good cid it looks like some weird gooey stuff lol.

5. nesta

nesta Banned

super hit is okay. i think the nag champa type indian incenses are a bit strong for me unless i'm outdoors or can open my windows up.

there are a few indian incenses i really like, but i generally like japanese incense a lot better - as a very general rule.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

a guitar and a stuffed(mostly squirrels)animal audience... :p

7. Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg Member

whistle suckers. Theyre candy u can make abnoxious noises with

8. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

my hands, any musical instrument, paints, and making weird noises with my throat and mouth.

9. jia

jia Member

I like to play Wii. Ever try Wario SmoothMoves while tripping????? Wow. You know you're a beast at that game if you can get through some of those stages while you hardly even understand what is going on :p

10. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

well i tripped the other night on some phenomenal lucy (trip report to come soon) but i tried pulling stuff off my hands. I saw blue trails come off, and all the people I was tripping with could see it too. No goo, but soon aftermy fingertips started dripping color! It was awesome

However, I wouldn't say that my hands are my favorite trip toy, haha because looking at my own hands (much of the time) really creeped me out.

11. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

Tripping with the right toys is a science. utilizing the trail effect along with music can bring a trip to an EPIC level if done right. here are some of my trip toys back when I had a lot of free space at my parents house.

This is R2trip2, a fiber optic lamp powered by 4 multicolored LEDs. It would create the most insane trails, and it danced so gracefully to music.
    [​IMG]

here are 3 lamp projectors that display powerful color graphics (swirls, spirals, circles, you name it). I turned these on for the first time while on mushrooms and the effect was so intense that everyone in the trip group could do nothing more but laugh hysterically at the power of the color and light. You might see these on stage when you go to concerts. they are no joke...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. prismatism

prismatism loves you

Definitely incense. I collect different varieties... almost all Indian. I love the way temples smell. I've actually tripped in a hindu temple. You could feel the transcendental vibes; you can feel them sober, but on acid, it's like being in an entirely different, elevated physical dimension. The atmosphere is clean; there's no neurosis and materialism polluting it.

LED lights on rings... the kind where you have a different color on each finger.

Minerals. Rocks and crystals and stuff. Those are amazing. Just to know that they're naturally formed, and so perfect and complex. They look like little computers.

Cool weird toys, like vynil stuff.

faux fur

And I love videogames. But only pleasant stuff, and usually the older the better.

13. proggyx4343lolol

proggyx4343lolol Member

My Rubik's Cube is a must. In itself it's allowed me to think laterally outside of usual context but it's incredibly fun to solve while under the influence of anything, not just psychadelics. :p

LSD - Sometimes tough to stay at it but I can keep track of the patterns way easier. I actually got my record time (47 seconds) when tripping.

Marijuana - Constantly forget what step I'm on but can solve very quickly if I remain focused.

Alcohol - Forget the step I'm on even more often and makes me dizzy as hell.

MDMA - Similar to solving the cube sober but one time I had that stereotypical 'appreciation' of the inner mechanism of the cube and the man who invented it. :rolleyes:

(Discontinued) Diphenhydramine or DXM - Feel way too horrible to think about solving it.

My Alesis Micron, a guitar, a notebook and pencil, crayons or colored pencils, and GTA IV are also fantastic for tripping.

:D

14. kapalahead

kapalahead Member

On the table by my chair are some pieces of wood from the Rocky Mountains and New Mexico desert.

15. comradechristophe

comradechristophe Member

fruit, music and yes music is a toy :p, crayons, finger paint, rocks (like a sand box full of those round pebbles) strobe lights, tiki candles, bubbles, smooch's from target, (get a bowl of milk and put a dime size circle of different color food coloring around the egde then take liquid dish soup and drizzle it in the center), prisms, glow sticks, fog machines, stuffed animals, big blankets, legos, the beach, the shower, the hot tub, i could go on forever