Trip to Ams..

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by Raiyo, Jan 29, 2009.

1. OneBrainCell

OneBrainCell Member

Jamaica!« Nigril is other place where you can get realy high BUT you got to get to know the dealers and ask for the best they can get! you be paying about 20-50 an OZ of good jamaican herb!

India « my friend was there last year i forget the name of the city where they were he said that he got stone from the day he got there till he left india smoking hash(from pakistand) was paying about 10$ for 14g of hash! only thing is that in india you gotta watch for the cops!

PHILLIPPINS« my friend from there says it the place from HASH in asia youll pay 200$us for 112grams of Good hash! but again its in a remote place high in the montagnes and you cant travel wit it cause once you leave to go back to main island cops know that you a tourist and only drug tourist go to that island!!

Morraco«« HASH in the MONTS all over best thing to do b4 leaving for there you get a connection and they are easy to get if you know native morocan and once you got one youll met all sorts of dealers in moraco but you got to watch your self there they love drugy tourist cause they take everything you got and event more!!

any other places in this world where you can get high!

2. F Z

F Z Member

Harrlem the next town over is very nice. In fact I think it's better than AMS. It's quieter, more laid back, less crowded & the weed & hash is cheaper.

3. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

When im going to Ams i plan nothing just make shure i have a place to stay ,
    because most place's are full for Qday ,you can plan all u like but when you get to Ams
    you will just chill and enjoy ,just staw away from street dearlers . stick to the coffee shops ,

4. asd72

asd72 Member

Nice things to do in Amsterdam:
    - the beaches (Zandvoort is close, Bloemendaal is hip)
    - Artis Zoo
    - canal boat trips
    - museums (Rijksmuseum & Anne Frank House)
    - Window prostitution at the Red Light District
    - coffee shops (marihuana)
    - night clubs (Bitterzoet!)
    - cafe life (De Jaren, De Sluyswachter etc.)
    - Vondelpark when it's nice weather (Filmmuseum has a nice
    - Begijnhof, a little old court in the old city centre
    - Old buildings: Old Church, New Church, Dam Palace
    - Day trips to e.g. Haarlem, Zaanse Schans
    - Shopping, e.g. Waterlooplein market, Noordermarkt market and Haarlemmerstraat
    - Amsterdam Dungeon :)

http://www.amsterdam-advisor.com/amsterdam-attractions.html
    http://www.amsterdam-advisor.com/things-to-do-in-amsterdam.html