Trip Sitter

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by run_sunshine, May 23, 2004.

1. run_sunshine

run_sunshine Member

When you trip on whichever psychedelic drug you choose, do you usually make sure you have a sitter, or are you a solo tripper? Personally, I like having someone else around to keep me company, even if they're tripping as well. I'm usually pretty good at calming myself down, but I just like the added comfort of having someone else there. What do you prefer?

2. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

one time my sister sat for me.....and nothing pissed me off more. she kept talking and forcing me to listen to funk....theres nothing i hate more.

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

If I'm tripping, i try to get my friend, or his girl, cause she's real nice, or my brother, and one of his friends. I've tripped by myself alot, and surprisingly, I'm often, for a first trip w/ a new drug, by myself. I have no idea why, i guess i just happen to be by myself for the first. I've had bad trips, but always with a good friend around, and never by myself. Why don't you like funk man?

4. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

a sitter would be good if it is your first time. by this i mean a sober sitter, they are not a sitter if they are shrooming too. i shroom with friends, nevfer alone, i hate shrooms alone.

5. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

I trip alone often.i prefer to be by myself when tripping.i get more out of it that way, i meditate and drum.the tripp is more spiritual to me that way. i love your life
    frog

6. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

When I trip I don't like to be around anyone. It's like they really interfere with my trip. For my first time I did cid at my house with some friends and my boyfriend (we live together). Anyway I remember my friend and dealer had found me in the bathroom sitting on the floor in the dark. I have this thing I got from Spencers that's like a circle and it makes lightning on this disk (I can't explain it). Anyway, I had it on the toilet and I was just sitting in the dark staring at it tripping my ass off. He was like, what are you doing by yourself, you shouldn't be tripping alone. I think I went in there because everyone else was watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and I couldn't sit still and focus and the movie was really scaring me. One other time I remember being alone in my bedroom (again in the dark) with glow rings and I was listening to Alice Deejay and waving my hands areound everywhere. I might have been rolling too but I don't remember. I had THE best time by myself in there. I think when I'm around other people I get the feeling they are depending on me to help them have a safe trip and all I want is to be left alone so I can enjoy my own. I haven't experienced shrooms yet because I don't know where or how to get any.