Trip Report: My First Trip.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Stand., Apr 5, 2007.

1. Stand.

Stand. Member

timeMy gnome sent this via snail mail to me today. Asked me to post it up.

Well, I have done weed and ecstasy beforehand, but I don't really classify those as psychedelics.

I started by taking two tabs of LSD in my room at +0.00. The guy I got them from said each tab was 100-150 micrograms. The tabs tasted slightly bitter/metallic as soon as they touched my tongue, but after they were wet they had no taste. I left them under my tongue for 30 minutes, then chewed up and swallowed. Apart from the utter excitement, around the +0.30, I started to get my first effects. Uncontrollable laughter and a general feeling of something happening, something changing. After about +1.00 I saw the first signs of visual distortion, the face on my digital clock if flat, it looked like it was bubbling up and the numbers were morphing. I could look at my clock, then look at the wall, and still see the time on the wall. At this point I realised I’d finally got good tabs, and was pleased.

I decided I go out to the kitchen and get a drink of water, and have a look at what was going on out there. As soon as I walked out of my room I realised how much of a bad idea that was. I made it out to the kitchen and filled up a cup with water. I headed back and had to walk past my mums room who had her door open, she called out to me and a I jumped about 20 feet in the air and spilt my cup. My mum didn’t notice so I walked back over to her. She said you can have your pens there in my cupboard. ‘Pens, what are pens’ I thought, not really understanding the concept of this word, I sort of looked at her confused and asked ‘Can I have them?’ she looked at me very strangely and said yes. I realised how dumb I was and immediately though my mum knew I was fucked. I walked in grabbed the pens, and completely forgot how to act around my parents. The person who I really was just became so foreign, I had completely forgot who they were, let alone trying to act like them. I walked out and my mum was staring at me real weird, or so I thought, I quickly muttered, ‘I can’t sleep, im very tired, I’m gunna make tea’ then ran out. I got back to my room and thought for sure my mum knew something was up. I kept seeing her face in my mind, it looked as though she was analysing me, she knew something was up. Being around people who you don't want to know that you are tripping is extremely weird. I felt so de-tatched.

Know I had to go back out to the kitchen and make tea! Not cool. I walked back out, boiled the kettle and as it cam to a boil the sound slowed right down. I could hear every pop of each bubble, the sound of the bubbling and click when the kettle had finished was slowed down so much. The usual ‘click’ of the kettle button which takes around half a second to click, took what seemed like 2 or 3 seconds to finally stop. All while this was happening, everything was moving, sort of stretching and shifting, everything around me, which continued all night, the strange thing was, although I always thought hallucinations were going to be cool on acid, at this point all they did was confuse me more, I didn‘t find them cool. I didn’t experience any anxiety or fright, I just was confused, I was trying to piece together what was happening, while the acid was completely ripping away these pieces and any sense of logic. After the kettle boiled, I ran back to my room with a cup of water, completely forgetting I was supposed to make tea, luckily my mum didn’t see me on the way back. I got back to my room, and this is where things started getting really intense.

I think it was around +2.00 now and I got back to my room and jumped in bed. There were many times throughout this trip I had to coax myself out of a bad trip. Luckily, instead of becoming impulsive and letting the paranoia feed, I was able to think things through before indulging in them. The first happened when I realised if my parents came in I could not act sober. I would probably not understand a word they were saying, let alone trying to talk with them. It scared me, and I started to feel nauseous, then I realised, they have never came into my room during the night, why would they start now. I turned my iPod on and started listening to music and saw the album art on the screen changing colours, it did this all night. It was a psytrance band, so the album was ‘trippy’, I understand why psychedelic art was invented in the 60s [​IMG]. Now as I was lying in bed, I had no idea what was going on. I was losing touch with reality and light speed, yet the clock was moving so damn slow. I thought two tabs might have been too much, because at the rate I was watching myself go up compared to time was scary. After about 10 minutes of deep though I realised the come up was about 2-3 hours long, so realised I probably had another hour of going up. At this point I lost all familiarity with myself and my surroundings. Everything became foreign. This was the most frightening and confusing part of my experience. It would have been around +2.30, and I kept forgetting where I was, falling into these deep mind traps then jumping out of them for a split second just to touch with reality one last time.

I stood up and didn’t know what to do. I thought I was enjoying myself, but so confused as to what was going on I couldn’t make sense of anything. I realised how fucked up I was an thought there was no way I could come back to being sober. Reality and soberness just seemed so distant and far off, it scared me. Although the acid was telling me I was never going to be normal again, I knew deep down I would be back to myself again by normal, and knowing that one simple thing was probably the most important aspect in warding off a bad trip this whole experience. Things kept happening in which the trip was so close to turning bad it wasn’t funny.

My dog started barking and yelping outside, I didn’t know what my dog was, at first I thought it was some alien creature come to get me, then slowly I realised I had a dog, and thought someone was trying to steal her. As soon as I though this the sounds morphed into grunts of a human and yelping of my dog. I thought to myself if I was asleep, there is nothing I could do, with a head full of acid, there’s even less I can do. I wasn’t sure if the sound of my dog was real or fake, but I warded it off to deal with in the morning. The next thing I know I feel this incredibly uncomfortable urge, creep up on me. It hits me like a pile of bricks. I have no idea what this is. My best guess is that the water I drank now has to be pissed out, so I stumble to the toilet.

I get outside my door and hear my sister talking. The words are all jumbled and fragmented, and IMPOSSIBLE to understand. They echo over each other and sound like complete gibberish. I had no idea whether she was talking in her sleep or talking to my mum. I think it’s OK to go the bathroom, but I don’t want my mum to think I’m still awake, so I leave the bathroom light off. Bad idea. I get in there, close the door and the whole room is close to pitch black. The walls rise up around me and start dancing around in circles. I get very frightened and have no idea how I am supposed to get out of the bathroom. I put my hands out and walk and hit the shower. I know I warm close to the door, and used the shower to guide me there and turn the light on. I walk over and try to piss, it takes about 5 seconds for anything to happen, but it feels like everything in my body just lurched out through my piss. Very strange feeling. I wash my hands and look in the mirror to see my face. I used to have mild acne, but it’s cleared up, so there’ still a few red spots left, my face becomes covered in big red pimples and I grow hair all over it. Normally I would think that was awesome, but I just thought it was confusing, not scary or fun, just weird. Another time, a little while after that I had to do another piss. The feeling was still very confusing to identify. The same again except this time looking in the mirror I saw my skin not melt away but sort of become really tight on may face, so my head took the shape of a skull.

I really didn't understand what was going on. I manage to get back into my room and lye down. It is silent. I begin to hear this audio hallucination, it sounds like mechanic bubbles popping, the silence sort of bending back and forth. Any time in which there was silence throughout the rest of the night, I would hear this strange noise. I watched a movie on my iPod, and turned on an episode of ’heroes’. It completely scared the crap out of me, I saw a guy jump off a building, then guns and some guy all alone in the middle of the desert get stalked. I thought some being was going to take over me and try to kill me. I reasoned with myself to make sure I knew I would never kill myself, and felt better.

I tried to get up and draw, but as soon as I stood up I forgot what I was doing. It took me around 10 minutes to walk half a metre across my room and realise what I was trying to do. I ended up getting to my desk, but was to fascinated with the construction of a chair, that I forgot about drawing. I ended up realizing I wanted to try and draw, and sat down, but I didn’t know what to draw. I picked up the pencil and drew a face, whenever I pressed the pencil on the paper I saw squiggles in the paper come all across the paper and I could see right in the texture of the paper. When there were a few things on the page, I sat back and looked at the paper and could see all the drawings move around the page. Took me about half an hour to try and draw anything as I’d get halfway through and forget what I was doing.

I gave up trying to draw and just sat on my bed, amazed at how unfamiliar my own self was and my surroundings. I remember at one point every time I looked t the clock, the time would be further back than I last looked. Then another time I was holding my iPod and the song sped up in fast forward, I heard it speed up then go back to normal and saw the blue bark speed across the screen. I hadn’t touched the iPod, so it wasn‘t me fast forwarding the song. There was a tarp outside, anytime the wind blew it, it would echo very strangely, it scared me at first, as I had no idea what it was, but I remembered the tarp and calmed down.

Somehow I stumbled across almost controlling my audio hallucinations. I could think up words, say them in my head and hear them out loud as they would echo in my ears. I could think up any song I had recently listened to, and play it in my ears, without speakers or earphones. Again though, being so confused it wasn’t special to me, just confusing as to why it was happening. By +4.00, my head started to clear up, and I began to surface back to reality. The first 4 hours of my trip were the most intense and confusing of my life, I had no idea about anything, almost like being reverted back to a baby or child and experiencing everything again.

Everything was foreign, I had no idea whether a chair was as normal as a hallucination, and thought both were just as interesting. It’s very hard to explain. The best I can put it, is as being a baby, in a sense. As human beings, we think it awesome that a baby gets to have so many new experiences. Even the simplest of things like a chair or flashing toy can be of great interest to a baby. Yet take the baby to a theme park, although to us, a theme park is much more interesting than a chair, to the baby it is no different, just another new experience. The baby takes all the new experiences, and doesn’t question if they are normal or not. That is how I felt. The hallucinations were the same level of interest as a chair to me. Both new experiences, both very confusing, both equal in their intrigue. I always imagined the hallucinations would be fun to look at, because they’d be awesome sober, but when tripping they were just another added bit of confusion to my jumbled world.

Well after that intense 4 or 5 hours of my trip, my mind started to clear up, and I started to float back to reality again. It got to the point, where I felt, in my mind I was normal, I became familiar with my surroundings and somewhat more familiar with myself. I ended up spending the rest of the night watching the hallucinations at my computer screen, while trying to make sense of what had happened. After a while I got bored, and went to look in the mirror again. I felt very clear minded at this point, the only part of the acid trip left was the hallucinations, or so it felt. While I was sitting at the computer, the mechanic bubble sounds still played, when it rained heavily it sounded like a machine. The sound wasn’t all in one long sound, but it would rain, then stop and echo, then rain, then stop at echo, sounded like a washing machine in a massive cellar. I felt quite exhausted, mentally and physically, so headed back to my room. On the way I stared into the mirror and saw myself grow hair all over my face, and then morph into some giant ape like being. I fumbled around a bit more, till the hallucinations and almost completely ceased. I drank some chamomile tea, and fell asleep.

I Woke up feeling basically normal no hallucinations, no hangover no nothing, except a slight feeling of dis-attatchment with reality. It’s just confusing merging back into this life which was so foreign only a few hours ago. I’m still in utter confusement/astonishment over how powerful and intense this whole experience was. I am still slightly confused as to what happened, it‘s like I‘ve been hit by a ton of bricks. In my naivety, when the trip was at it’s most intense, I only had my room to explore as my parents didn’t fall asleep till late. Although I was really only exploring my mind, I would of liked a larger environment to experience other objects in such a perplexed state. Once my parents went to sleep, the intense phase had passed and I just sort of mellowed out. I was super confused and could of easily done something stupid, a trip sitter would have been preferred to help me out. But the powerfulness of LSD still amazes me, I was completely shocked and would have never expected what happened, to happen. Although I was prepared to accept anything, the intensity still overwhelmed me. I think if I am to do it again, I will make sure I have a much better environment and a sitter, but overall, the experience was not frightening, it was not bad either, it was not fun or exciting, but simply astonishing now and confusing at the time. All in all, it was quite rewarding in experiencing new perceptions.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

great trip report! that was a fun read.

3. katattack

katattack Member

Wow, that was really interesting reading - thanks for that!!
    Sounds pretty intense, almost out of body. It must be bizarre to wake up the next morning and remember all of this but knowing none of it was real. Wow. So cool.

4. J0}{Nd03

J0}{Nd03 Member

Thanks man. I love reading detailed descriptions of acid trips.

Also, read 'LSD My Problem Child' by Dr. Albert Hofmann.

5. Stand.

Stand. Member

Haha, funnily enough I just got it. I'll start reading tonight!

6. Miked

Miked Member

sweet story

7. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

crazy mannn...jj has two hits of acid, he doesnt kno if he wants to take them both or even wants to take one, b/c hes tryin to take it easy, so i think hes just going with half.

8. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

but that was amazing, sounded like it was a full blown acid trip!!! i wouldnt do it alone if i were u, u should of had a sitter in my opinion:)

but awesome cool cool.

9. J0}{Nd03

J0}{Nd03 Member

ALL HAIL ALLAH

10. RancidPunx

RancidPunx Member

I read every bit of it and I really loved the paragraph about babies.
    call me a pedophile

I'm doing acid soon, and I absolutely love reading stuff like this. thanks for the awesome read.

11. Stand.

Stand. Member

Heh. Yeah, it would of been a smart idea for my gnome to have a sitter. But since he's a gnome, most of the friends he feels comfortable with don't understand LSD.

12. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

after i read this last week, i called up my friend bought two hits and tripped in my room... good report

13. TheRocking

TheRocking Member

Wow man, that sounds really cool. You put into words some of the feelings I experienced during my first trip that I couldn't put a finger on. And yeah man, you really need to do it with a friend or something, because you came damn close to a bad experience, judging from what you said. Also... try not to do it when your parents are home! haha

14. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

sounds like some intense ass exagerations if you ask me, this report comes from the same kid who said hes seen his body morph into a 3-d ape.

15. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

My first trip wasnt even that intense...but the fact that it was my first made it one of my best and favorites...like venturing into uncharted territory...lsd was unlike anything i had ever experienced, it changed my life completely.

16. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Ive seen some hallucinations of that magnitude before...its not entire unfeasible...however i had accidently taken an estimated 7 or 8 hits of el fuego liquid...i only paid for one but it was at bonnaroo and the liquid was warm from being in the guys pocket...didnt even know it was coming out of the dropper till it started drippin into my throat...

But yeah, thats probably bullshit if we are talking just like 2 or 3 hits.

17. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I wonder why bonaroo sucks?????

18. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Bonnaroo is pretty tight man...Im sure the phish shows blew it out of the water...I like smaller festivals personally, but if your a musician Roo is the place to be...the music is the best out of any other U.S. festival

19. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

you obviously didnt understand the sarcasm, HEY FEDS ACID AT BONAROO FOR EVERYONE!!!! GO BUST KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

there are already feds and cops at bonaroo...i watched cops bust hundreds of people at all three entrances, i worked at the tollbooths on thursday and sunday...thursday was a field day for the boys in blue, its no secret about the drugs...they effectively dryed Roo to the bone...

there are articles online where the DEA talk openly about Roo being a centerpoint for the dose trade...i dont think my comment will bring about any difference