Trimming Your Junk

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by cbcrazy, Mar 9, 2016.

1. geoffjg3

geoffjg3 Members

I get my scrotum, Cock shafts and a half inch around my Cock and balls waxed. I get my Asshole and Crack of my Butt waxed too.

2. bazonka

bazonka Members

Trimmed pubes, smooth shaft and bald balls. (if I do not keep the hair off my nuts, my ball sack looks like Don King!)

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i prefer to think that don king looks like my ballsack.

4. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

I keep my balls and shaft shaved everything else trimmed. My wife loves my shaved balls and I find them way more sensitive when she’s playing with them.

5. Goander

Goander Members

I shaved this morning. First with a trimmer and finished with a razor. Left just a landing strip.

6. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I manscape once a week. My balls can be like a forest it I let my hair grow. So I shave the sack, lower shaft, and taint. First take a hot shower to loosen up the scrotum, then I put this oil on, followed by shaving cream, then use my alcohol sterilized razor and gently shave. I put this after shave cream on to prevent ingrown hairs. If I let more than a week go by the hairs get pretty spiky on the thighs and against each other. Gotta say having someone work on smooth balls feels awesome versus with hair. I only trim my pubes when it gets too messy but only at the highest setting to keep it neat. Being a ginger lad, having ginger pubes is a selling point for me.

7. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

Shave the guys and trim everything else close... Just like the clean feeling, and most women have never seen a guy that manscapes...

8. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Balls and shaft completely shaved, trim the bush above. Don't need my package looking like a baby bird lol

9. Jerkaddict

Jerkaddict Members

I completely shave my cock and balls once every other week. I love having it smooth down there

10. dog402

dog402 Member

Shaved been shaving everything for a few years. A girl I was having sex with asked me to. She didn't you getting hair in her mouth when she gave me a blowjob

11. I keep my balls shaved and my ass

12. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson Married Black Straight Bi Male in Dallas Texas

I prefer to leave things natrual

bigredinmass likes this.
  13. I'm circumcised, and I keep my balls shaved every week